Respect the Burden

Nameless Range

In this, the finest corner of the internet, alongside the hunting, the gear, and meme threads, there are a lot of personal chunks of information too. At times some heavy stuff. Much of it giving me perspective on how little right I have to ever bellyache. It is interesting though, how for many including me, the heavy and the hunting have their own relationship.

In another thread something true and easy to forget was written:

One thing for sure, everyone you know or run into is dealing with something.

Whatever that “something” is – call it a weight, stress, a burden, a cloud – some tribulations can pull a lot out of a person. They at times feel inescapable and one feels trapped by them, except for maybe when you are dreaming, and dreams are hard to come by.

Momentary escapes, where the world is lighter and your thoughts aren’t tethered to trouble, may not be enough to overcome them in the real world, but from hunting can come a piece of time you can forget them and have a little relief, and for that I am grateful.

IMG_2958.jpg

In this, the finest corner of the internet, alongside the hunting, the gear, and meme threads, there are a lot of personal chunks of information too. At times some heavy stuff. Much of it giving me perspective on how little right I have to ever bellyache. It is interesting though, how for many including me, the heavy and the hunting have their own relationship.

In another thread something true and easy to forget was written:

Whatever that “something” is – call it a weight, stress, a burden, a cloud – some tribulations can pull a lot out of a person. They at times feel inescapable and one feels trapped by them, except for maybe when you are dreaming, and dreams are hard to come by.

Momentary escapes, where the world is lighter and your thoughts aren’t tethered to trouble, may not be enough to overcome them in the real world, but from hunting can come a piece of time you can forget them and have a little relief, and for that I am grateful.

View attachment 239889
Yep. I have some serious somethings to maybe put on the back burner starting on my antelope hunt. I so need it. mtmuley

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back