PEAX Equipment

Replacement stock for a Tikka T3

I like the feel of the B&C except the grip is so much beefier than stock. If someone made an aftermarket stock with dimensions closer to what the gun comes with, I would be saving my pennies.
The answer is to call Lee Freeman at Oregon Mountain Rifle and get him to inlet a AG Composites Privateer for you - much slimmer and lighter than the B&C. I would say half way between factory and B&C in overall size, but no cheek swell so noticably slimmer.

Though a bit "untraditional" I'm thinking of trying the KRG Bravo on my two Tikka's. I've heard lots like them, even with the added weight. If weight is a concern, those and most laminates probably won't work.

Does anyone know where a guy can buy the tikka factory walnut stock? Have a tx3 synthetic and want the factory wooden stock

hey Guys, following this thread, looking for options on walnut/wood classic stock for my Tikka. boyds seems like the only option? any other suggestions?

The Grayboe Outlander should be coming out for the Tikka by December (I emailed them earlier this year and that is what they guesstimated). I have one on my Rem 700 and it is a nice stock for the price. Dropped right in, lightweight and handles well. Hoping it'll have a bit beefier forend than the OEM Tikka stock.

Back