Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Rep. Clyde Introduces Legislation to Eliminate the Excise Tax on Firearms and Ammunition

PR is pretty popular among hunters/shooters in all other states, states like Texas that prefer to cage animals and “hunt” them understandably wouldn’t appreciate the benefit of the tax.

Go git yur self a zebra ur something……I’m sure ‘ol Rapheal “Ted” Cruz would approve

You do understand that’s per 1000 right ? Statistics are hard …
Ok. Good luck on your journey. I can only whip this dead horse so many times. Need to prepare for a trip into a Wilderness area that's had it's wildlife enhanced by Pittman-Roberston funds for some fishing that's been enhanced by Dingell-Johnson funds. I'm pissed that the 'gubmint won't let me ride my 4wheeler in there, but do appreciate all you suckers who don't load you own ammo or tie your own flies for making this weekend possible.

Texas has the most gun sales and it ain’t even close
Them Kentucky neck beard boys are outgunning you texicans by almost 2:1 in sales.

Better go buy another AR & one more glock. And thanks for the tax going to shooting ranges, public hunting spaces & wildlife conservation!

“I’m out of viable arguments on the original topic so I’ll take random jabs at where the person lives “ …. Lots of big brain energy on this forum 😂😂

Them Kentucky neck beard boys are outgunning you texicans by almost 2:1 in sales.

Better go buy another AR & one more glock. And thanks for the tax going to shooting ranges, public hunting spaces & wildlife conservation!

Are we not going to talk about the fact that PR mandates that states use hunting license money for conservation and wildlife and don't dump into the general fund for some whack jobs pet projects.

You FINALLY googled enough to find a chart that put a state past texas . Looks like a reputable source as well 😂😂

I think the biggest joke here is that someone actually believes that firearms and ammunition manufacturers would reduce their prices with the repeal of PR instead of packing their pockets to appease stockholders.

I think the biggest joke here is that someone actually believes that firearms and ammunition manufacturers would reduce their prices with the repeal of PR instead of packing their pockets to appease stockholders.
Capitalism works if you let it

Back