Raptor Review

LukeDuke

I see Ford revealed the new Raptor today. Looks like they will be available at some point this summer. The reveal video had a cool storyline and a great song for all of you Metallica fans.

@Big Fin...curious if you are able to share any feedback on your truck now that it has been through a season?

Sent the video to my grandson Rafe, freshman basketball player new Bozeman Gallatin High School Raptor. He wants one with which he can haul his team cross country to b-ball games!

Sent the video to my grandson Rafe, freshman basketball player new Bozeman Gallatin High School Raptor. He wants one with which he can haul his team cross country to b-ball games!
12 high school boys b-ball players? Might need an extended-extended cab...

I love trucks but it makes my heart hurt watching the test driver go so hard in a new truck. I understand they're only tools but they're pricey tools and I tend to baby everything I own.

Yea cause thats what nobody does with a raptor. I'm sorry but these trucks are just not practical for the cost. But damn ill think your really cool bro when I see you getting groceries.

If/when my f150 dies I’ll highly consider buying one and I’m going to thrash the shit out of it. And get it in white so it hides the pin striping.

I sure wish they’d make an xl trim on the raptor platform and cut 15k off the price.

I had some work done on my f-150 lately and had a rental. All the lane assist, radar cruise, cross traffic this and sensing that, scare the hell out of me.
Your car jerking the steering wheel for you at 80mph ain’t for this simple boy.

Back