Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Randy said i should..

schmalts

Have started a live hunt thread for an Az coues hunt. Well here it is randy LOL.. I almost ate the tag, only have 4 days to hunt, tomorrow is the last day, short story from phone is this in order:
Airline ticket day later than wanted
bomb sniffing dog,
Flight delay at layover
Upgraded for rental again.. to yukon with no clearence
Blew out a boot big time!
Major valance damage and brush pinstripes
30mph winds
Upper gunbearer strap unlatched sending gun into rocks hard, 6" off @ 300yrds tested
40mph winds and rain
Two low tire pressure warnings at once sends me back to town to check out
while driving back to town sky breaks and winds die but I decide to buff scratches out so I can hunt last day fully since weather is going to be good.
First day, 7 bucks, second day 2, today 0 with bad weather makes glassing useless.

Tomorrow is 4th and last day, only a 4pt (miller 8pointer) will get a bullet but either way it will be a good day as anything is better than todays weather. I found a 55gal mexican watering station, what would you guys do if you came across it? After seeing hundreds of milk jugs and piles of backpacks littering our pristine land I know what I want to do..

JMHO, I think you are leading us on. Suck us all in, and BAM! Look what I whacked!
If you aren't, hope you can git-r-done by tomorrow. Best of luck to you.

Those of us in the frozen Rockies are wishing we were there, rather than here.

Now go shoot a buck.

JMHO, I think you are leading us on. Suck us all in, and BAM! Look what I whacked!
If you aren't, hope you can git-r-done by tomorrow. Best of luck to you.

I've seen pics of the boot and Yukon. Bummer? Yep. Funny? Very. Hope that baglicking cheesehead scores on one tomorrow.

I love this navigation in the phone. This am I told my phone to go to Sasabe Az, it asked me back "are you crazy?" I said yes, navigate to sasabe, it asked. "Do you have a gun"

"I found a 55gal mexican watering station, what would you guys do if you came across it?"

don't do it. the heads start smelling after a while. not that I know first hand.;)

"After seeing hundreds of milk jugs and piles of backpacks littering our pristine land"

josie is NOT going to like hearing this about his land being trashed by illegals.:D

now, would you PLEEEASE go shoot a damn deer........

I love this navigation in the phone. This am I told my phone to go to Sasabe Az, it asked me back "are you crazy?" I said yes, navigate to sasabe, it asked. "Do you have a gun"

Funny one! Friend of mine at work needed to go to Parma, Idaho last week. Duh! For those of us in the valley we know how to get to Parma. Anyway, he was going with his son to take a CC class so he can get his permit for Utah. Ended up almost late for class because he didn't dial in non paved roads. Guess it was a nightmare. Perhaps he should have been asked the same question you were asked.

Today I took a 5 hour hike and glassed up only 12 deer and 3 pigs. The bucks vanashed from the spot they were the first day. Later I glassed up some muleys and two dink coues bucks. Great weather today and it is always nice to hike in coues country if you don't mind a few needles in your legs. I will post a few pictures sunday of some pretty country, and the illegal activity.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back