MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

R U in for the leftover draw?

elkduds

Secondary draw*

And no I'm not in, the tags I'm interested in will all be gobbled up by the youths, which is fine with me.

I will apply on the off chance a youth doesn’t want the same tag but my fall schedule just got more crowded so I only have a certain season to look at and those tags are limited. Probably going to wait till last minute in reissue to have a chance

Look, I know I'm not going to snag a Unit 61 First Season bull tag in the secondary draw but there are plenty of opportunities to be had for adults just wanting to fill the freezer. I drew a doe pronghorn tag last year and hope to do the same + cow elk.

I already gambled and failed on all the surrounding states big game apps. Might as well gamble again here for a cow tag.

Despite the odds I know I'll be very disappointed when I don't draw a 4th season cow tag to fill the freezer and have the hunting season end way too early.

Definitely taking a look for my boys, but with a 18+ hour drive each way, I'm balancing quality of hunt vs. odds of drawing vs. cost of trip. Not sure what I'll do yet.

QQ

I'm out. I looked at last year's draw odds for the tags I want and adults didn't get any - not even close.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back