Quote of the week..

Griz fans are way more disgusting that those who maim prairie dogs with arrows.

haha! Green - no hate for Griz bro... I love the "pussy" cats too... so long as they are not playing the BAD ARSE GRIZ! All Montana love... Just the griz rule Montana... Tree huggers / Raisin heads and all!

:D

I don't have any prairie dog experience. But I have had a few afternoons with gophers. 2 on one arrow running clockwise. You have to get em lined up right for a 2 fer. One hanging from the arrow into the hole by his nut sack, ouch. The only tip I can give is make sure the irrigation ditch is on to wash your arrows, less messy.

I don't know, I always go for the Cats when they aren't playing the Griz. Heck a lot are Montana kids. I taught a lady cat basketball player in middle school and I was watching and rooting for her this year. But the cat fans around here bought Villanova sweatshirt to wear last year. Give me a break.

Speaking of griz fans and hippies...Greenhorn really zinged me a good one this year while bear hunting.

He asked if I'd seen any other bear hunters at this particular trailhead I was parked at. I said, "No other bear hunters, just a couple hippies out for a hike".

Greenhorn said, "Oh, beings how you're from Missoula and a griz fan, you probably know 'em".

Fuggin' smartass...just my kind of humor.

You trae in your rifle tag for an archery one this year Greenhorn?
Or is this in the southern state?

Great video Greenhorn and an even better shot...... and you get my vote, just one ? why did you even stomp on its head let the little bas***** suffer they are rodents.:D

what video editing S/W did you get i am looking for some.....

I'm ashamed of the video. What's next... shooting a Bunny in New Mexico with a bow then chasing it down on foot .... OHHHH wait ;)

A soft-hearted pillow biter I am not, but I think an argument exists questioning the wisdom of blatantly glorifying the indiscriminate killing of an animal. The justification of "it is only a xxxxx..." is a poor one. I understand that killing an infinite amount of prairie dogs, carp, and coyotes is completely legal, but it is easy to see how many hunters and most non-hunters can be insulted by the "I just killed that animal for the sake of killing an animal" attitude. Unfortunately, as hunters, we need the non-hunting public to be sympathetic to our hobby.

A soft-hearted pillow biter I am not, but I think an argument exists questioning the wisdom of blatantly glorifying the indiscriminate killing of an animal. The justification of "it is only a xxxxx..." is a poor one. I understand that killing an infinite amount of prairie dogs, carp, and coyotes is completely legal, but it is easy to see how many hunters and most non-hunters can be insulted by the "I just killed that animal for the sake of killing an animal" attitude. Unfortunately, as hunters, we need the non-hunting public to be sympathetic to our hobby.

waisting your time trying to explain it to Shit Stain.

"steped on its head" did ya? Must be a little light in the loafers. You looked a lil Timid when you walked up on it.

There's an argument no doubt smalls.. But it's FUN and they are disease infested little vermin that are often exterminated by other less humane means. I got in trouble with campus police in the early 90s for skewering a gopher on the MSU track with a javelin. A hippie's dog went nuts and ran off with the gopher in it's mouth. The hippie had tears in his eyes and told me how "f*&ked in the head" I was. At that point in time I knew that indiscriminately killing gophers was not only justifiable but a beautiful and satisfying thing.

So it's not ok to shoot prairie dogs? JB?

Sick and wrong.. and just what I did growing up.
Tylertrapping1.jpg

Tylertrapping2.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

IMG_3670.jpg

tylerdog3small.jpg

29990_1314588103759_1202394403_30733163_7323234_n.jpg

29990_1314588023757_1202394403_30733162_3198634_n.jpg

29990_1314587663748_1202394403_30733154_3479248_n.jpg

waisting your time trying to explain it to Shit Stain.

"steped on its head" did ya? Must be a little light in the loafers. You looked a lil Timid when you walked up on it.

JB, I have no interest in degrading the conversation to personal insults and name calling. Turning every discussion into a dick measuring contest really isn't condusive to creating the healthy debate that a subject like this deserves.

Like we don't have enough people trying to stop hunting, now we have hunters arguing with each other. How unproductive is that???

Smalls, no need to discuss the obvious. Carry on with your healthy debate.

Shit Stain somehow thinks this is about killing prarie dogs......what a dip shit! LMAO.

Maybe you hace an attraction to gerbil-like creatures. How do you feel about badgers?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back