PEAX Equipment

Quote of the week..

Not trying to split hairs here but I watched the video again full screen computer and it flopped regained its feet got feet under it, kicked up dirt as it ran down the hole, watch it again you had your back to it walking away. I am sure it expired fairly quickly but to me it looks like a wimpy head squash

Nope, it flipped up dirt as it twitched down it's hole. I squashed it's head flat, "CRUNCH". :D

Nope, it flipped up dirt as it twitched down it's hole. I squashed it's head flat, "CRUNCH".

LMAO
I sat for lopes for over 60hrs. I wish I had a small rodent for target practice. Never fired a shot.

For what it's worth I vote, he ran down the hole, with a hole through him.

LMAO
I sat for lopes for over 60hrs. I wish I had a small rodent for target practice. Never fired a shot.

Dude, you need to quit "sitting lopes." Aside from being ultimately gay and boring, you won't shoot nearly as much. Try roadhunting. Nock and arrow and drive around. I shot at a 16.5 inch buck with scare you mass and prongs, was within range of a number of B&C bucks, passed on some great ones, didn't get close enough to others, shot a pile of prairie dogs, a badger, and watched a friend fail miserably at a coyote and blow a couple of attempts at a chunky B&C buck. Not to mention I drank a squadran of Old Mil. :D

And you think I'm joking..

Time to break out the cheater pipes!

Dude, you need to quit "sitting lopes." Aside from being ultimately gay and boring, you won't shoot nearly as much. Try roadhunting. Nock and arrow and drive around. I shot at a 16.5 inch buck with scare you mass and prongs, was within range of a number of B&C bucks, passed on some great ones, didn't get close enough to others, shot a pile of prairie dogs, a badger, and watched a friend fail miserably at a coyote and blow a couple of attempts at a chunky B&C buck. Not to mention I drank a squadran of Old Mil. :D

And you think I'm joking..

Time to break out the cheater pipes!

I only had a few bucks in the whole area. Didn't want to run them out. Thought I could pattern one. I was thinking I could learn something. I learned that if you asked me to sign my house over to get me out of that chamber, I would have done it. I think I hallucinated too. :W:

What is my life coming to arguing on internet over flopping over running. Greenhorn lets have a friendly bet and let the hunttalk mob decide who wins, they vote run or flop and we will add them up in 48 hours. The prize a 24 ounce Pasbt Blue Ribbon sent to the winners house.

Now you are a freaking hunting god on this site and rightly so with the animals you post on here. I am a fat weekend warrior, so I think you will get the nod with your flopping buddies. What do you say, SS is my first vote- so score 1-0. They have to watch the video full screen and vote. :D

notThisShitAgain.gif

What is my life coming to arguing on internet over flopping over running. Greenhorn lets have a friendly bet and let the hunttalk mob decide who wins, they vote run or flop and we will add them up in 48 hours. The prize a 24 ounce Pasbt Blue Ribbon sent to the winners house.

Now you are a freaking hunting god on this site and rightly so with the animals you post on here. I am a fat weekend warrior, so I think you will get the nod with your flopping buddies. What do you say, SS is my first vote- so score 1-0. They have to watch the video full screen and vote. :D

I am voting on "running with smashed head", was able to run back down his burrow and able to breed one last time with the chance that new "smashed head prairie dog genetic trait" becomes dominant and was passed along to future generations of prairie dogs under the new species of Cynomys Greenhornus.....

I'm glad somebody cares, aside from JB. I squashed his skull and could give a shit if it looked like he ran down his hole. I'll be sure next time the camera is rolling to jump up and down on the little bastard so his guts squirt out both ends, just to make sure it doesn't appear that I'm a cold-blooded varmint killer.

Forgot to mention that I almost always shoot prairie dogs with a .22lr. Earlier this summer my son and I shot about 100 of them one morning. About 90% of them run down there hole with lead in them.. sorry guys.. that's prairie dogging. :D

Hey - Jerry's got my vote without watching simply being a Pber fan!

+1 Jerry!

However... if Green is a Griz, well, I really don't know where I stand... PBer's or Griz... damn! What a choice - I say I stick with... well, hell!

From what I saw, you needed to scrub his head a little more... "manly like" to get my vote greenhorn. :)

I predict an upcoming video clip for JB, JerryM, and the rest of you soft-hearted pillow-biters who seem to grow in the Missoula area. Dog Stomping, Volume I, for all you most ethical varmiteers.

By the way my 6yr old daughter who has a pet gerbil that she loves, made me replay the clip 3 times and laughed every time. Sick I tell you.

A good friend of mine, who is a bowhunters ed instructor, and I were out antelope hunting with our bows in Wyoming several years ago. We started shooting a few prairie dogs and he made a great shot on one with his recurve at about 48 yards. He shot it and pinned it to its hole. We walked up and we looked at it. It had barely pierced the skin in the neck area not even in the flesh of the neck. My buddy pulled the arrow out, shook the 'dog off the arrow (which promptly ran down its hole, apparently not much the worse for wear and tear) and called it "catch-and-release" varmint hunting.

I bet that prairie dog is still alive...there wasnt even any blood.

Oh and her brother's fairy odd father keeps trying to get her to shave the gerbil for him.

wow I am winning big time but Greenhorn hasn't taken the bet, I was going to sneak that PBR into Washington Grizzly Stadium and enjoy it as the Griz stomp the Cats. Oh shit look t the time I better get to bed I have an early PETA meeting in the morning and then in the afternoon a Save the planet meeting. HA HA HA HA HA

SS I have see some really nice whiteys around here lately how about you, I never drew the 260 buck tag this year :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back