QB sacker, turned lion slayer.

Not knowing the whole story on this deal.....

Looks like a nice tom.

I would love to walk one down someday without dogs. Have tried a couple of times but they can certainly cover some incredible country. Just gotta find the right track at the right time.

Not knowing the whole story on this deal.....

Looks like a nice tom.

I would love to walk one down someday without dogs. Have tried a couple of times but they can certainly cover some incredible country. Just gotta find the right track at the right time.
I've got a standing invitation to tag along with a buddy in New Mexico but it would take being able to hop on a plane short notice. I'm sure it's really really fun, maybe I'll achieve that kind of financial/schedule flexibility some day.

I've got a standing invitation to tag along with a buddy in New Mexico but it would take being able to hop on a plane short notice. I'm sure it's really really fun, maybe I'll achieve that kind of financial/schedule flexibility some day.

You really should one day, it's a completely different adventure than anything else. With a good houndsman and hounds its so cool to be a part of.

If you're going and walking down tracks that's a goat rope in itself but sure is a good workout and experience to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back