PEAX Equipment

Pushups...

A month ago, when I started exercising,I could only do 10. If I lost this extra 30 pounds I'm packing, I could probably do 100!
wink.gif

A couple of hundred shouldn't be to hard once I get back so I can work out again! I had my back operated on recently so I got set back real far! I'm afraid to try any right now, my therapist said NO!! today! MY FIRST VISIT!! She tough but sure is cute!
biggrin.gif
I can do Butt crunches though!!
rolleyes.gif

Moosie,

Have you ever tried decline push ups??? Put your feet up on a sturdy chair and give em' heck! Much more difficult than regular push ups. I won't say how many I can do but if you ever get bored with regular ones, give these a try. I'm with Calif. Hunter, If I could only drop a few lbs I'm sure I could do more. Oh well, I get all the workout I need just watching Cindy Crawford do hers. WOW!!

Wilecoyote76

40 push=ups. And since I have been concentrating on losing my belly, that surprised me. I have lost 18 pounds since New Years. Slim Fast for breakfast and lunch, a sensible (mostly deer meat) dinner and plenty of water. My goal is to get down to 190 and have a good set of abs by summer. I only have 14 pounds to go to get there.

Well my arms and sholders are still sore from shoveling all week and then again this afternoon and I had a hard time getting past 5. Is it normal for my sholders to crack with each pushup?
confused.gif

I've pretty much been a P-whipped, paperjockey for about the last 5 years. Havn't stepped foot into a club or weight room since. I thought there was an ol' saying! Something about what happens when you've been hooked!
biggrin.gif

Anyways. I keep a pretty regular routine of 3 sets of 50 every other day or so. The last couple of weeks I've been slackin, though! Competition is K-hhhhooool!
"Butthead"

Now you got me wondering though how many I can do w/o stopping? Did my sets last night. Will have to come back w/ a # in the next night or 2...

I think I'm in the opposite boat, of all you old duffs!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I'm about 25lbs short of where I was when I used to hit the bars 5 years ago.
yawn.gif

Moosie, I'm going to give it a try again Friday. My goal is to stay about the same weight (an NFL running back 210lb) but trim the body fat back below or at 10%. So far so good, I have about 5 1/2 months to get it done.................

Decided the floor was definatley the problem, will try the sofa next.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-06-2004 04:53: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

One thing to try is bench press at least your body weight and more if you can. If you can accomplish that you will be way ahead on strength for push ups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back