Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Pucky Sammiches

I have no clue how I missed this thread.

The seasoning in the food down here would probably send those that think Ketchup and mustard are spicy to the ER.

I would rather not eat than eat a sandwich without mayo and mustard.

Salt, pepper, and a little garlic is all I want on my venison, beef, and pork. Unless I am making a sandwich with the leftovers.

This thread.........🤣

Anybody ever put doritos on a ham and cheese sandwich?
Pretty sure Fin would send me to pucky purgatory for admitting I eat a sandwich like that from time to time 😆

This thread.........🤣

Anybody ever put doritos on a ham and cheese sandwich?
Pretty sure Fin would send me to pucky purgatory for admitting I eat a sandwich like that from time to time 😆

Or kettle chips. Salt & vinegar or jalapeno are both great in a sandwich. Especially necessary at Subway for the couple times a year I end up there.

One of my favorite lunch spreads is Spam, Hard boiled eggs, pickles, miracle whip all chopped up together. Damn it's good.

Reactions: JEL
My dad taught one of my cousins to dip his chips into mustard. To this day, my cousin always has a small bowl of mustard when eating any kinda chips. Usually only chip dip he likes. Plain ole Big Fin Pucky.

Another funny one is we went to a Korean restaurant that used to be near the childhood home we moved to after leaving the farm. This same cousin, liking mustard on everything drowned a steak in Korean mushroom which is very hot. (Reminds me of Randy's five alarm chili episode) He took one bite of that steak and started sneezing and wheezing and wondering why everyone was laughing their heads off at him. LOL

Holy smokes I am sorry that I missed this thread this summer...pure gold. I may have missed this somewhere in the previous 10 pages, but I do have a puck-related question. How does a puck-free palate navigate sloppy joes, or manwiches, or taverns, loose meat sandwiches, or any of the other bizarre names for it? Sandwich contents are literally a puck slurry with burger. Maybe it's just off the menu entirely. Inquiring minds want to know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back