PEAX Equipment

Public land nemesis

Also sorry I let everyone down again year, but he is just to damn smart for me! 😒 Lol.
I guess we will wait and see if another chapter awaits in 2021.

Great buck. I couldn't have passed him up, even if Chief was standing 20 yards behind him.

Maybe this is just the next step in getting a shot at Chief in 2021. Shake his routine up a little bit with his running mate missing. A guy can hope.

Exceptional buck. I think you made the right choice on not passing on him. I like those old bucks with heavy mass. I hope chief turns up on your trail cams and you find his sheds and he grows even bigger in 2021

Exceptional buck. I think you made the right choice on not passing on him. I like those old bucks with heavy mass. I hope chief turns up on your trail cams and you find his sheds and he grows even bigger in 2021
@Hilljackoutlaw you putting out feed yet to make sure Chief makes it through the winter?

Nice buck. I’m hopeful that we get another season of Chief...it’s been a blast following. At this point I’m wondering if we need to get a gofundme for a COVID vaccine for the buck, just in case deer can get it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back