MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

PSA

People like to poke fun at me when I wear sun protecting long sleeves while out on the lake, and slather on the baby sun screen, but as fair skinned individual, chances are even with my precautions I'll end up with melanoma... You can't be too safe when it comes to the sun, wear sunscreen!

Hope they caught it all, and you're on your way to a speedy recovery!!

First off, thanks for sharing, even as someone who’s had melanoma, I don’t always wear enough. Shade, clothing, sunscreen. Hope they got it all and take care in the future.

btw, there are a lot of nice ways for your friends to tell you that all the sunscreen on your face didn’t get rubbed in. If you have good friends, they’ll use other words.

Hopefully they got it all.

I have an 11” scar on my leg from a melanoma that was removed when I was only 18 years old. It’s long sleeves, wide brimmed hats, and sunscreen for me.

I sincerely hope everything goes as well as possible without complications for you! Thanks for the reminder, some of us need to be reminded often. I've had three melanoma surgeries and at every yearly exam they freeze off more actinic keratosis and once in awhile cut out another squamous cell. Then my doctor and wife tag-team lecture me about 'doing better about using sunscreen' and they're right. I've never heard anyone say that they wish they had used less sunscreen.

Update to my PSA- Sutures out this morning and healing well so back to the grind around the house after a week of light duty. Somebody in our house said, "I hope you have learned your lesson."

Thank you for posting this. It can't be over emphasized especially for us bald, beautiful men lol. I wear a hat almost always when I'm going to be outside and keep at least one in my truck just in case.

Keep those sutures clean. I had one get infected on my neck/collar and have a hell of a scar to match my scars.
I have had "The Problem" since I was a kid really. Hell my freckles burned off in the sun,new ones appearing all the time in odd places.
So far only Basal cell,but that is the opening. I have worn a hat and long sleeves for 40 years after only wearing shorts year round for 25.
Inherited my uncles hat collection too...I must have a hundred hats...and just ordered a new one for my self ....lol

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back