Probably hooked....

Well we finished up our hunting this morning without filling our deer tags. I was full draw a spike at 50 yards but he was slightly quartering to and I'd didn't want to risk hitting him far back. It was really thick where he was at and I don't imagine tracking one in there would have been fun. My dad and nephew both saw bucks again this morning but didn't have any luck at a shot either. Tags are unfilled, but we are full on memories. That's really all that matters. I'm extremely fortunate to still have my 74 year old father hunting with me, and to be able to introduce my 20 year old nephew to hunting something other than Ohio whitetail. It was especially nice that my nephew could share in some success with the javelina. He is contemplating hitchhiking back to Arizona in the fall to give the deer another crack :ROFLMAO: Coues whitetail definitely have my respect. They are as wily and more elusive than any species I've had the good fortune of hunting. I'll definitely be back and I'm most definitely hooked on hunting them. Thanks Arizona for the opportunity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back