Yeti GOBOX Collection

Presentation - Managing elk in areas with brucellosis

RobG

I'm not involved with this, but I got this email forwarded to me. I've found Quentin's talks on this subject to be informative before. Brucellosis is an interesting problem that is only going to get worse for the short term.
[Edit: I just got a note that this is for Park Co. Rod and Gun Club members only, but use of their gun range is worth the membership price. You can get a membership at the Ace Hardware in Livingston.]

Date: April 19, 2013 8:50:56 AM MDT

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

Subject: Fw: Presentation

Please come to the Park Co. Rod and Gun club monthly meeting this Monday, April 22nd, and listen to Quentin Kujala with MT FWP speak about Elk Management in Areas with Brucellosis. Also please forward this to any contacts you may have who would be interested in attending. It would be great to have a good crowd present representing local hunters. Thanks again.

Hayes

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:59 AM
To: Goosey, Hayes
Subject: Presentation

Hi Hayes,
I touched base with Quentin and Howard and both would like to attend the meeting this coming Monday. Quentin’s presentation is titled: “Elk Management in Areas with Brucellosis: Local Implementation.” This presentation gives an overview of the citizens working group recommendation that were adopted by the commission. Additionally we will provide updates on the work that was accomplished this winter, and hope to get some feedback as well as discussion on future efforts.

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Loveless
Livingston Area Wildlife Biologist
Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks
406-333-4211
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back