Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Preferred Pronouns

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you with young children that will be honest can say that you would be ok with it if YOUR child said he/she wanted to be a different gender? And wanted to have reassignment surgery and take hormones?
Has our society collapsed to the place that parents/people allow children who have neither physically or mentally developed have a razor taken to their genitals and mutilated all in the name of "love & support"
It's actually the polar opposite, it's child abuse.

I know a person who was born a girl. When she matured, she realized that she was sexually attracted to girls and not boys. She Identified herself as a homosexual woman. She met a divorced woman who had been married to a man for 10 years but felt she had been living a lie because she also identified as a homosexual woman. They eventually got married. My Christian friends would have me believe that God does not like this homosexual marriage. The first woman then realized that she was not a homosexual woman at all but rather a heterosexual man that just happened to have a woman's body. (I might challenge the assertion that her body was indeed that of a woman, but I do believe she did have lady parts.) He then went through the procedure to transform his body to match his reality. The couple is still married but now their marriage is no longer a homosexual marriage but is now a heterosexual marriage. I do not know if the woman in the marriage once again feels she is living a lie, but I presume that God is now happy.
Based oh Gods word not mine He is not happy but calls it an abomination.

How many of you with young children that will be honest can say that you would be ok with it if YOUR child said he/she wanted to be a different gender? And wanted to have reassignment surgery and take hormones?
Has our society collapsed to the place that parents/people allow children who have neither physically or mentally developed have a razor taken to their genitals and mutilated all in the name of "love & support"
It's actually the polar opposite, it's child abuse.
I would be OK with it. I wouldn't want to pay for it because I am really cheap, but I think I would be understanding.

I have four daughters and as they matured I had hoped they would be lesbians. I felt I would much rather deal with cute little teenage girlfriends that testosterone ridden teenage jocks.

I do not believe (based on God's word) that He created people to be gay if his word condemns it. Why would God create people with gay DNA then send them to Hell for it?
Just suppose I'm wrong and people are born with gay tendencies, that still doesn't make it ok to give in to the temptation no more than it's ok to give in to any other sin. When I was a young boy I felt attracted to blonde headed girls, and red headed, and black headed. So since I've"always" been that way I should be able to have sexual relationships with any woman that is willing, further more my wife should accept that I am a whoremonger since I've always been that way. No, God's law prohibits such actions.
Ever since I was a boy I liked money, I've always been that way. Therefore I should be able to steal and embezzle. No, God's law prohibits that as well.
Point being we must submit ourselves to Almighty God and live according to what his Word commands.
Jesus Christ went through a horrifying death on the cross in shedding his holy blood in order to redeem us and save us from whatever sins we were guilty of. To go our own way and indulge in whatever sins we want is a direct slap in the face of the Lord himself. The cross was the greatest display of love ever known to man, that he would suffer so in order to cleanse us from all unrighteousness and prepare Heaven for those that believe on him.

Based oh Gods word not mine He is not happy but calls it an abomination.
I've been told God likes heterosexual marriage so I assume it is the sex change that is an abomination. Does the Bible actually say that sex change is an abomination?

I've been told God likes heterosexual marriage so I assume it is the sex change that is an abomination. Does the Bible actually say that sex change is an abomination?
The Bible does not actually use the word sex change. However the scripture has many references to God condemning all forms of sexual sin. If you are honest and sincere and really want to know I can point you to them.
You can PM me.
Have a great evening.

I do not believe (based on God's word) that He created people to be gay if his word condemns it. Why would God create people with gay DNA then send them to Hell for it?
Just suppose I'm wrong and people are born with gay tendencies, that still doesn't make it ok to give in to the temptation no more than it's ok to give in to any other sin. When I was a young boy I felt attracted to blonde headed girls, and red headed, and black headed. So since I've"always" been that way I should be able to have sexual relationships with any woman that is willing, further more my wife should accept that I am a whoremonger since I've always been that way. No, God's law prohibits such actions.
Ever since I was a boy I liked money, I've always been that way. Therefore I should be able to steal and embezzle. No, God's law prohibits that as well.
Point being we must submit ourselves to Almighty God and live according to what his Word commands.
Jesus Christ went through a horrifying death on the cross in shedding his holy blood in order to redeem us and save us from whatever sins we were guilty of. To go our own way and indulge in whatever sins we want is a direct slap in the face of the Lord himself. The cross was the greatest display of love ever known to man, that he would suffer so in order to cleanse us from all unrighteousness and prepare Heaven for those that believe on him.
You and I read the same book but see very different stories. It saddens me that the Word has been used to justify slavery, genocide, anti-semitism, misogyny, racial marriage codes, segregation, apartheid, and other abominations - those are the slaps in the face of our Lord’s sacrifice. If you have a dark heart you can find justification for humanity’s worst actions and bigotry in those pages, but if one sets aside fear of the “other”, one can see its beautiful and life giving message of love, forgiveness, acceptance and grace. I choose the latter and give little time to those who choose the former.

The Bible does not actually use the word sex change. However the scripture has many references to God condemning all forms of sexual sin. If you are honest and sincere and really want to know I can point you to them.
You can PM me.
Have a great evening.
I already knew the answer to my question and your response kinda makes my point. God does not condemn sex change. You only assume he does based on other condemnations.

disclaimer: I do not personally believe that there are gods that condone or condemn anything we do.

So much hate and intolerance in this world/thread.

Gross.

Call me whatever you want, just don’t call me late for dinner.

Yikes!! Some may want to read the scary parts of the Bible instead of just the feel good parts. I'm out...back to tunes!

I’m sure some people here think I’m a homophobe based on my earlier comment but that’s actually not true at all. I support gay and lesbian rights. In fact I’m fairly sure my daughter will grow up to be lesbian or simply not interested and I’ll love her all the same.
I believe two people who love each other should be able to marry and live a happy life no matter their gender.
However, sticking feathers up my butt does not make me a chicken; nor does self identifying as Randy Newberg make me Randy Newberg.
But it’s pride month so while I normally wear a 2xl shirt I’ve worn a small a few times to work while reminding my black friends they are no longer #1 among the sjw extremists.
The best part is that the more we are divided…….easily controlled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back