Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Predictions?

Ok I caught the last half and predicted incorrectly.

A season in which the NFL's image was under fire, ends with grown men acting like the overpaid, ridiculously-worshipped babies they are.

The best football I watch will continue to take place at the high school down the road.

Packer fans all over the world are ROLLING IN LAUGHTER!!

How do you not just give it to Lynch? He will get you a yard, I'd bet my house on it. OMG.

Randy, buckle up was another way of saying "get ready for a good game". Sorry if you weren't in a car. Damn good game. mtmuley

Packer fans all over the world are ROLLING IN LAUGHTER!!

How do you not just give it to Lynch? He will get you a yard, I'd bet my house on it. OMG.

You have two more carries, which leaves no time on the clock, Lynch will beast mode that thing in. So you pass the ball on a dangerous quick hitter, where everyone in on the line to stop Lynch's run. Dumbest play in the history of the game.

The refs were seen after the game checking all the Seahawks air pressure as they seemed to be deflated.

Wow...they didn't run it...unbelievable.

I'm usually not one to second guess decisions of others, but I agree ..... unbelievable. Lynch is one of those guys that even if they told you the play, where it was going, and the snap count, the odds of him getting in the end zone is about as good as the sun coming up in the morning. At the goal line, with the game on the line, the odds of Lynch getting in the end zone is even better than the sun coming up tomorrow.

I do like how the DB sold out and gambled to cut the route. His gamble paid off. Especially good to see, since the DB was an undrafted free agent out of some small college. Good for him.

What I would give to have been in Lynch's mind when first, the pass play was called, second, when it was picked, and third when he got near the guy that calls the plays.

Prediction 1, Marshawn is playing in a different jersey next year.

The was the mostest AWESOMEST pass catch I ever saw........... immediately followed by the mostest DUMBASSEST pass play I ever saw!

1yard. I mean, Come On.....sneeze it across.....DUHH.

(and jus sozz ya nozzz, I didn't give 2 counterfeit pennies who won, but that was just stupid)

Last edited:
What Noharleyyet said.

Best short yardage running back in the league with a timeout and 3 downs to do it in!!Stupid.

Carroll shows his genius!

Was rooting for both to lose!

Maybe they will find New England guilty of cheating in the AFC championship and vacate the win.

That is the only way I win.

Last edited:
What the hell is this thing they call a "Half time show?" My neighbors have two grade schoolers and I'm sure listening to them blow a kazoo in my face would be more entertaining.

Dude, I recommend Testosterone replacement therapy for that condition!

Katy Perry is hot! (I mean that respectfully) I would drink her bathwater (also respectfully).:D

Prediction 1, Marshawn is playing in a different jersey next year.

Yea but I think he'd be foolish to do so if they don't loose anymore guys. Guys play their whole career to make it to the big game(most don't) and he's won one and played in another. It's a good team obviously.

Katy Perry is hot! (I mean that respectfully) I would drink her bathwater (also respectfully).:D

I've never been jealous of a shark before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 210
What the hell is this thing they call a "Half time show?" My neighbors have two grade schoolers and I'm sure listening to them blow a kazoo in my face would be more entertaining.

Drink away. ;)

Obviously I have reached "old fart" status. If that performance and who/whatever that was, is what qualifies as "hot" these days, then I am so far out in the weeds, I'll never find my way back to the main trail. I had to Google her name to even know who she was. Regret I wasted the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back