Caribou Gear Tarp

Prayers Needed n Warnings Please Heeded

JV842

Got some bad news this morning, one of my brothers, friend, n someone I personally worked w in the San And Fire Department was hit by a vehicle while getting out of his apparatus on a call.
We will all miss him; great, hardworking, kind, man
Please pay attention when driving around any emergency vehicles. It only takes a fraction of a second to change many people’s life.
We will miss u Greg

Senseless and Sad to hear! always seems to suck even more when it's someone who is out there to serve others and do good. Peace be with you and your friends family!

Prayers sent. Lady ran a red light and took the bed off my truck off this morning. Scary stuff when everybody is in such a rush nowadays

Terrible. I'm sorry.

One of the most dangerous things first responders do is stand on the side of the road trying to help people. I'll be thinking of your friend today.

That is horrible and senseless for someone to loose their life because of another's carelessness.

My daughter got rear-ended twice totaling 2 vehicles in 2 weeks in September because of people that were distracted and not paying attention to what they are doing. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt in either accident, but the emotional effects on my daughter will take some time to overcome.

Sorry to lose a 1st responder & good man, and to hear of all the road carnage. Around here you are either independently wealthy or an idiot if you go without uninsured motorist coverage.

Dammit! I'll pray for all. How senseless and tragic.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back