Prayers for Topgun

I've read a lot of topgun posts here and on other forums over the years while lurking and trying to put together plans for my first western hunts. Actually still seeing and using some of the info he has posted when researching for a hunt this year.

Thank you for your contributions. Rest easy buddy.

Mike will be in my thoughts as well as his family. He was always quick to help someone out.

My first post as a rookie to forums and hunting out west was answered with very generous detailed information by Mike. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Lots of good comments from him thru the years. Positive thoughts and vibes from the east coast heading to you Mike!

Mike / Topgun - It's evident you inspire and mean a great deal to many folks. What better measure of a good man. Prayers and sincere best wishes sent your way, sir.

Wow - so sad to hear - Mike, was one of the first on this forum to reach out and give this new guy some helpful advice. Mike, you and your family are in my prayers.

Prayers that your surrounded by peace and love brother. Thanks for fighting the good fight in both life and your professional career TG. Gonna miss your post.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back