Pot and Guns?

Wife and I met in high school, it was all about the Mexican redhair, occasionally some “good shit” from over seas or up north in humboldt.. then we had kids and became adults. one of my cousins (who never became an adult) anyhow, one day, later in life on one of our anniversaries he says “y’all outa try some of this for old time sake” gives us some of this new age medical stuff.. geeeeezus! Wtf? This shit these kids got nowadays ain’t weed, in my day that would be considered lsd or something! People aren’t supposed to be high for 8-10 hours from a couple hits off a joint! People ain’t supposed to hallucinate off smokin weed , no way man! That was it for me.. To think like half the people walking around right now in America are on that shit. No wonder the countries gone to hell. Everyone’s f’in high.. all the time…
Mommy's all right, Daddy's all right.

Last edited:
Legalizing weed and decriminalizing other drugs for personal consumption is the way to go!

It would definitely alleviate the justice system and give LEO time to concentrate on actual crime, not addiction or personal issues. @hank4elk as an ex LEO, in your opinion, how much time have you wasted on people for small quantities that were clearly for personal consumption or due to addiction issues, which is a medical condition? How many lives have been seriously affected due to a criminal record for something as dumb as a joint? We don't jail drunks on their way home from the liquor store if they're just going home to down a 26, pass out and piss themselves. If they are arrested, it is for being intoxicated, not for being in possession of Fireball whiskey...

Edit: I have to add, a few years into legalization here in Canada, it's pretty funny to see some of the people who have embraced it. A lot of them are people I would've never imagined would be into it, now some of them have opened actual pot shops!!! The devil's lettuce isn't all that bad, certainly a lot better than booze...

Last edited:
Legalizing weed and decriminalizing other drugs for personal consumption is the way to go!

It would definitely alleviate the justice system and give LEO time to concentrate on actual crime, not addiction or personal issues.

If states add expungement to the legalization as well as releasing weed offenders, the taxpayer wins bigly. This is a really strong point. The USA is one of the most incarcerated nations in the world, especially when we look at non-violent offenders. Reducing incarceration rates reduces taxpayer need for prisons, both public and private.

Same money, reduce crime, increase people's opportunity to live a full life.

Just like liquor, if you don't want it, don't take it.

If states add expungement to the legalization as well as releasing weed offenders, the taxpayer wins bigly. This is a really strong point. The USA is one of the most incarcerated nations in the world, especially when we look at non-violent offenders. Reducing incarceration rates reduces taxpayer need for prisons, both public and private.

Ben it's not about incarceration, it's about a larger census of a thousand cut payee/payors. Society's bane is institutional boom.

Though I agree in principle, it just never happens…the addiction lilies in the money not in the drug(s). Once they get a taste, no going back! Kinda like how the lotteries “saved” all the schools maybe?

Though I agree in principle, it just never happens…the addiction lilies in the money not in the drug(s). Once they get a taste, no going back! Kinda like how the lotteries “saved” all the schools maybe?

The fear of future dumbf#$kery is no reason to stop a good idea.

Ps are those people Cna’s?
Imagine going to school to collect trucker piss.
And let’s not forget how important the random alcohol screening is!
Because it’s so easy to be secretly shit faced at work.

Dedicated rifle deer blind practitioners flatulate in saran wrap underwear...firing up that stinking chit ain't gonna happen.
My buddy hoggnasty loves whitetail hunting more than anyone I know and he kills big bucks every year and frequently uses his wind checker.

Yeah I'm calling BS here too Doug, also never heard of no weed that was "akin" to a cup of coffee 😂
@TOGIE
Like woah man.
I’ve been saying this for years thinking it was a jack white quote from the big interview with Dan rather, but I rewatched the interview yesterday and that’s definitely not what he said.
Far out.
I need a T-break.

But how would they know you have guns? They're not registered right? :rolleyes:

And with chronically (get it?!) underfunded background check staff, I'm sure there's a lot of follow up on the form & medical MJ databases. Most admins thought it would be unenforceable and have let it slide. AG Sessions got rid of the memo that essentially decriminalized weed, but I think Jeff Sessions was just all hopped up refer madness.

Back