Pot and Guns?

That's because they are too lazy to get out of the chair. I have a problem with anyone who can use ANY drug as an excuse to mistreat a woman. If you do it drunk or high you have an issue to start with. It is the one no go for me above all others with relationships. But then I still open the door for my wife when she gets in and out of the car, like I have for the the last 35 years.
But you get my point right? It's not making anybody violent, but it's as relaxing as a few beers.

The devils lettuce

lol

I've experienced both many times, and every time I have gotten in trouble for doing something stupid I was drunk, not high.

Maybe I am just weird but the effects are not even close in my body.

It's that chitty Laramie ditch weed. It sucked when I was in school too.

Last edited:
I'm for making all drugs legal. But, even though you may mess up because of the drugs you are still responsible for what you do at the time. Sell drugs to minors, life in prison, no chance of parole, matter of fact for supplying minors with alcohol too! No drugs and no alcohol or drugs around guns or driving either. Life there also. I have tried drugs and they do change you. Worst I ever tried was pot. Probably effects different people differently.

Dedicated rifle deer blind practitioners flatulate in saran wrap underwear...firing up that stinking chit ain't gonna happen.
Maybe that sweet smell attracts deer. At least the ones with chronic pain problems.

As a young man I would cross the city park at that smell to see if any does were in the area. Usually they were there with older bucks....

CA canal weed was some rough ...stuff.
Wife and I met in high school, it was all about the Mexican redhair, occasionally some “good shit” from over seas or up north in humboldt.. then we had kids and became adults. one of my cousins (who never became an adult) anyhow, one day, later in life on one of our anniversaries he says “y’all outa try some of this for old time sake” gives us some of this new age medical stuff.. geeeeezus! Wtf? This shit these kids got nowadays ain’t weed, in my day that would be considered lsd or something! People aren’t supposed to be high for 8-10 hours from a couple hits off a joint! People ain’t supposed to hallucinate off smokin weed , no way man! That was it for me.. To think like half the people walking around right now in America are on that shit. No wonder the countries gone to hell. Everyone’s f’in high.. all the time…

Wife and I met in high school, it was all about the Mexican redhair, occasionally some “good shit” from over seas or up north in humboldt.. then we had kids and became adults. one of my cousins (who never became an adult) anyhow, one day, later in life on one of our anniversaries he says “y’all outa try some of this for old time sake” gives us some of this new age medical stuff.. geeeeezus! Wtf? This shit these kids got nowadays ain’t weed, in my day that would be considered lsd or something! People aren’t supposed to be high for 8-10 hours from a couple hits off a joint! People ain’t supposed to hallucinate off smokin weed , no way man! That was it for me.. To think like half the people walking around right now in America are on that shit. No wonder the countries gone to hell. Everyone’s f’in high.. all the time…
Chill dude....LOL

You're painting with a real broad stroke there. Good comparison to your experience would be if you used to drink a few beers back in the day now your cousin is offering you a couple swigs of EverClear. There is definitely some real strong stuff out there, but there is also "beer".

You know in 20 yrs as LEO I never had a problem with pot heads,unless booze or hard drugs were involved, with the usual criminal activity.
Booze, constantly . Hard drugs, constantly. Criminals , constantly. Stupidity, constantly.

Yeah, there are a lot of folks who can't handle a hit,let alone eating it....lol And some are just stupid.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back