Post your Hobbys (other then hunting) just for fun

@brockel your living the life my friend! If I could make a decent living and be able to see my kids at least most of the time I'd be moving but I'm pretty sure my card have been dealt.

@brockel your living the life my friend! If I could make a decent living and be able to see my kids at least most of the time I'd be moving but I'm pretty sure my card have been dealt.
Jobs out this way are tough to find right now but they will come back around. Groceries and housing aren’t cheap. I’m a Monday through Friday guy so I don’t miss much

Jobs out this way are tough to find right now but they will come back around. Groceries and housing aren’t cheap. I’m a Monday through Friday guy so I don’t miss much
Yah things aren't gonna be so hot here in the near future either. Cost of living doesnt brother me all that much it's the availability of work and travel I'm not sure about. I doubt someone doing excavation work in Montana or Wyoming stays close to home too often.

Guess my world isn't about hobbies but more recreations.
Lifelong x-country skiing, alpine as a kid but converted to telemark skiing 30 years ago. Periods of exploring the mountains on snowshoes, and amazingly started skating again.
Been fly fishing since a kid. I fish every month of the year.
Spring,summer is mountain biking.
Summer paddleboarding...love it.
Been bagging peaks since a kid. Backpacking ,as well.
Phases of white water rafting and canoeing.
Remember folks...Life Happens Now.

Being a Coloradan with no kids I do all the usual CO outdoor hobbies. So I’ll just add my one unique one. I build from scratch and ride adult big wheels. They have slick rear wheels and slide just like the one you had as a kid. My wife and I take them to the downhill skateboarding hills and drift them all the way down. We also bar hop on them. Three wheels is easier than two when you’ve had few and it’s a not as high of a fall. 9959FE43-8342-4A7F-992D-D82A15831D8C.jpeg252A1C36-2BB0-448E-B2A6-10C6E3F1C5D0.jpeg1C8CBE0A-8CBA-4C1D-94B1-9A48EDB2FF64.jpeg143FE982-AB22-4BF5-BC14-171D6189BCE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Dote on my grandchildren, tolerate my children, tinker with firearms & ammo, fool with knives, read every author that entertains or informs me, collect a little art & torquoise, play electric and acoustic guitar, and act like I enjoy landscaping.

My favorite philospher is Gerald Martin.
I am not sure whether to be flattered or worry about you. 😄

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back