Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Post up your workout log thread

bNht2muNtzwfUL-E6i2regr4ZDvoqyrPHYH23T2TSGhljHqFoQYE7bY4pBWzM0a87yvDlv-6HiUqHnW7o6Jl7eEWCrzRt1ePNXVeS_zVeqzsUV-516vW89i3_R3YMx2waUxlaR7QOVynBY3fGx-scScnNo_uSTX0PMqjTQ

Ok point taken this ain’t the place for this oft of thing
I think the lack of substantive responces is due to the numerous other threads on this subject. Post to one of those already established threads and you'll have more luck.

That being said, looks like it was a pretty decent elevation gain. Good job and keep grinding.

Ok point taken this ain’t the place for this oft of thing
Ironically, you caving to the cyber bully beer drinker crowd and deleting your post motivated me to go for a 6mi run instead of a 4. Thanks for the help.

Youngest guy on the forum.
5’10” 160-165ish

Ps. I bet there ain’t a western sissy on here that can beat my 10k time tonight. 😉
81CF59E8-EE1D-4CEB-AD47-2E9C891BA563.jpeg
00CFE1B6-519B-4DEF-94C6-F16248F53F26.jpeg

If a person is going to hunt in the mountains at my age,,69,, you better be doing something to get into decent shape. The covid pandemic has disrupted things, but for now I'm back in the gym.

The program is weightlifting three days a week and getting on the treadmill for a cardio workout. I do two splits weightlifting. One is overhead presses, weighted pull-ups, an bench pressing. The other is back squats and trap bar deadlifts. I lift as heavy as I can. The treadmill is walking fast enough with an incline to get and keep my heart rate at 140 beats per minute.

Presently, I am not doing the cardio as the treadmills are more crowded than I deem prudent. The weight room is never as crowded, and the power rack is always open.

Ironically, you caving to the cyber bully beer drinker crowd and deleting your post motivated me to go for a 6mi run instead of a 4. Thanks for the help.

Youngest guy on the forum.
5’10” 160-165ish

Ps. I bet there ain’t a western sissy on here that can beat my 10k time tonight. 😉
View attachment 145399
View attachment 145400

Jebus - now that Franzia pic underneath a large city block running patch defines sissy, East west or wherever. If you think 49 minute 10K is something, you need to brush up on your jogging skills.

Last edited:
Jebus - now that Franzia pic underneath a large city block running patch defines sissy, East west or wherever. If you think 49 minute 10K is something, you need to brush up on your jogging skills. Don't know if I've recently dated a woman that couldn't do that.

I’m almost 52. 5'11" 180# I get plenty of exercise. I power-cleaned 190# 9 times yesterday with a stress fracture in my foot from all the sitting on my ass I've been doing for 3 months.. Top that you little runner bitch. :D ;)
Until we see some hard data from your MapMyRun or garmin connect its all talk, oldtimer. 😉

Greenhorn to the rescue.

99% of you youngsters would eat GH's exhaust.
Greenhorn couldn’t run his way out of a wet paper bag in a pair of Nike vapor flys with a 20mph tailwind, a 6 million candlepower spotlight and a gps!

I used to brag about how far I could pee. That was when I was under 40..

Last edited:
Back