Caribou Gear Tarp

Post up your workout log thread

Mr. Horn,
As a new member, I’m well aware of you, your legend and your closet full of many bearskin rugs and massive elk antlers.
I was way out of line here tonight, I messed up. I’m sorry.

*Insert comment about how tough, fast, and harda$$ I am (usually referring to high school era) with plenty sarcasm and subtle barbs*

That will help.

If i remember correctly from an older post there is some district or state champs in the @Greenhorn family. Half them genes come from him so challenge at own risk.

Nice mow route...u drink all them beers before you mowed? 🤣😉

So what are the lawnmowers, runners and beer drinkers doing to stay in shape nowadays?

Had Covid twice in the last year, just got over the second case. Skiing with my boy in Utah right now for three days.

68 and still grinding:

Attachments

• 28AD7825-F48E-44EF-8F2E-D7E5F3DC1A41.png
    28AD7825-F48E-44EF-8F2E-D7E5F3DC1A41.png
    1 MB · Views: 10
All that stuff is rookie business, get in the game:

Attachments

• 25FDFB41-51BB-4E0D-AC2F-63EAB770F16D.jpeg
    25FDFB41-51BB-4E0D-AC2F-63EAB770F16D.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
That’s it, hammer time? That guy was DOA, well, on arrival.

Meanwhile, have some of this:

Attachments

• 828A3F33-A9D5-402C-9A67-91CE9257980F.jpeg
    828A3F33-A9D5-402C-9A67-91CE9257980F.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 3
So what's your workout routine Champ? How do you get all of those cool little circles?
Champ? How about Ace, Chief, or Boss? I just use them on the iPhone for baseline purposes coz it’s easier than keeping a log book. Currently doing movements to get the heart rate up into the 150 bpm range. Stair stepper or burpees or rowing will do it. Follow up with a full body lift like squats, military presses, dead lifts, pull ups, dips, etc

Champ? How about Ace, Chief, or Boss? I just use them on the iPhone for baseline purposes coz it’s easier than keeping a log book. Currently doing movements to get the heart rate up into the 150 bpm range. Stair stepper or burpees or rowing will do it. Follow up with a full body lift like squats, military presses, dead lifts, pull ups, dips, etc
Nice work Captain! Not a lot of folks that much dedication especially grinding it out at 68.

Hell, I hope I'm not shitting my pants and can walk at that age.

Keep getting after it.

I got 4 days a week with weight circuits
2 days a week with a Hitt or Cardio day
1 day hot yoga or rest.

Nice work Captain! Not a lot of folks that much dedication especially grinding it out at 68.

Hell, I hope I'm not shitting my pants and can walk at that age.

Keep getting after it.

I got 4 days a week with weight circuits
2 days a week with a Hitt or Cardio day
1 day hot yoga or rest.
Not walking and/or doodie in the pants may, unfortunately, be what most of us face at some point. Grams lived to be 105 but suffered from dementia in her later years. If I come anywhere close to that it’ll be amazing. Never say die. Btw I like your routine.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back