Caribou Gear Tarp

Poll

What do you think of limiting the pictures/icons people can post.

• I think we should leave the Option at 10 were it is currently at.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think we should bump it to 20.

• I think we should make it unlimited.

• I don't think, but I want a Place to vote so I clicked this button.

• What's a Picture ?

• Total voters

Moosie

Grand poopa
It has Happened to me (Although on a Long post I always Copy it before hitting send so It's not that big of an Issue) but it's happened to others too. Just want a Vote,

Should we remove the Too many picture option ?

the reason it's there is sometimes some Posters (And you bastards know who you are) poost 100 Icon Smiling faces or 100 pictures in a post and people with dial up can't see it.

Maybe we're well enough along we can get rid of the 10 Picture option ? Whats your vote.

Isn't there an option for people to view in either standard or enhanced mode? I haven't looked so I don't know. I DO know on other boards you can set in your profile to view in a so-called standard mode so you only see the type for icons and the URL inside the image tags for a linked image.

Just to be a post whore instead of editing my last post...

Under:
User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Visible Post Elements
Tell people to uncheck the three "show" boxes...problem solved.

Not able to "upload" pics anyway. Moosie must have fugged something up again.

BS !!!!! Pluss, I don't mess with that section, It's all DelW's. he still needs to get that pay thing worked out...... Scooby DOO, Were are you ?!??!?!!

I take it this post is because of my lame ass second attemp at my elk hunt story. But it sounds like it happened to the O-man as well once. Yea that sucked, i actually did (no shit) copied it to WORD and did a spell check (for once)and then pasted it to the post window. but i closed out word when i started adding the pictures. I only did post the original pictures because of confidentiality reasons but i probably did have just over 10 icons that directed me to go back. Why when i went back i lost everything is a mystery to me, i was so pissed and tired i just said fugg it, no one cares anyway there isnt a dead elk involved and went to bed. I say raise it to 20 icons, even if some idiot does this hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump it wont be too bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back