Poll

What do you think of limiting the pictures/icons people can post.

• I think we should leave the Option at 10 were it is currently at.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think we should bump it to 20.

• I think we should make it unlimited.

• I don't think, but I want a Place to vote so I clicked this button.

• What's a Picture ?

• Total voters

Moosie

Grand poopa
It has Happened to me (Although on a Long post I always Copy it before hitting send so It's not that big of an Issue) but it's happened to others too. Just want a Vote,

Should we remove the Too many picture option ?

the reason it's there is sometimes some Posters (And you bastards know who you are) poost 100 Icon Smiling faces or 100 pictures in a post and people with dial up can't see it.

Maybe we're well enough along we can get rid of the 10 Picture option ? Whats your vote.

Isn't there an option for people to view in either standard or enhanced mode? I haven't looked so I don't know. I DO know on other boards you can set in your profile to view in a so-called standard mode so you only see the type for icons and the URL inside the image tags for a linked image.

Just to be a post whore instead of editing my last post...

Under:
User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options -> Visible Post Elements
Tell people to uncheck the three "show" boxes...problem solved.

Not able to "upload" pics anyway. Moosie must have fugged something up again.

BS !!!!! Pluss, I don't mess with that section, It's all DelW's. he still needs to get that pay thing worked out...... Scooby DOO, Were are you ?!??!?!!

I take it this post is because of my lame ass second attemp at my elk hunt story. But it sounds like it happened to the O-man as well once. Yea that sucked, i actually did (no shit) copied it to WORD and did a spell check (for once)and then pasted it to the post window. but i closed out word when i started adding the pictures. I only did post the original pictures because of confidentiality reasons but i probably did have just over 10 icons that directed me to go back. Why when i went back i lost everything is a mystery to me, i was so pissed and tired i just said fugg it, no one cares anyway there isnt a dead elk involved and went to bed. I say raise it to 20 icons, even if some idiot does this hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump hump it wont be too bad.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back