Poll...Who Beleives in Ghost

WH's OutdoorsChick

And life after death.....Now that this topic has been mentioned, just wondering what you guys believe and I am hoping to hear some good ghost stories............
hump.gif
hump.gif

Heck, why not? In my opinion people believe in a lot crazier things.

My ex-wife Haunts me!!!!!!!!!! My mother as a child living in the Texas panhandle area had a cousin come into her room one night and they spoke for a while, then the cousin left her room. The next morning Mother went downstairs for breakfast and asked where her cousin was, and my great-grandmother spoke of her coming into her room also. My mother's mother said to my mother and great-grandmother that she had just got off the phone and that cousin had passed away last eveing!!! :eek:

I also believe. You might think I'm on mushrooms buy it goes like this. I hunted with my grandfather for over 35 yrs. When he passed away at 97 yrs I inherited his iron sighted 300 Savage. The next season I took it out for the first hunt of the year. There was a whitetail buck standing braodside at 150 yrds that I took an offhand shot at. Dropped him like a rock. I watched him for a couple minutes and then he started getting up and hobbling away towards the bush. You get this moment of thought that goes through you, Oh f^%$^ its getting away. As I was hurrying to get another shot away there was my grandfathers hand on my shoulder telling me it's alright take your time and place the shot. It was so real and like him to do that so I never thought about it until I was almost at the deer. Then I realized what just happened.

death is no different than going though a doorway into a different room. Its all part of The Plan!

Can those that have left mortality communicate with us? You betcha.

'Life' is just what we experience in this realm. After death it's beyond my capacity to understand. I've seen some really wierd crap, experienced some too.

Call 'em ghosts, spriits, whatever.... Yeah.. they're out there.

Wow! I am impressed. I have to admit, as I read that topic, I did not expect any serious responses to it.

It has gotten normal to me that people laugh at me when I tell them that I believe in ghosts and that seeing them has gotten normal to me.
I experienced several different unexplainable phenomenons in my live. I saw ghosts, angels, spirits what ever you want to cal them, and learned, that there are a lot of things between heaven and earth that we cannot explain...

Ya, Well WH you Refuse or Even Fathom to think about any sort of afterlife.... So how could you have an opinion at all? You say “YOU DON’T KNOW” when it comes this subject and claim you do not care to know!

How can you have an opinion or follow someone else’s opinion????

Robbie is not right...He does not beleive in anything beause he "DON'T KNOW" so how can he be right???

ANyhow we have had convos about this subject and Any other time the answer is "I Don't know" so he follows someone else's opinion???

I guess if that is the case he is correct
wedgie.gif

I still Love him with flaws :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back