Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two boys were talking on the first day of school, and one of the said, "my dad is a politician." The second boy's eyes got wide and he asked, "honest?", to which the first boy replied, "No, he's the regular kind."

4f4a58b87bb65e7fd6d3ee647d7147ea--russia-cartoon.jpg

Neffa, here is one to question whether too real to be funny, or not... haha! I got a good chuckle when I came across this one. :D

Gianforte Trump smackdown.jpg

Can someone make sense of this one? There are various subtle hints though I'm not really connecting the dots... Example: Turkey tied to ground? Tiny words here and there....

ca007-07883v.jpg

Edit: Here it is - https://www.loc.gov/item/2005680602/ Interesting read...

Last edited:
A man died one day and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter replied, "Those are lie clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie-clock. Every time you lie the hands on the clock will move."

"Oh," said the man as he pointed at one of them, "Whose clock is that?"

St. Peter replied, "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"That's incredible, " said the man.

St. Peter pointed to another clock, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe only told two lies in his entire life."

The man was impressed, and then asked, "Where's Donald Trump's clock?"

St. Peter said, "His clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back