Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Please Read- Need A Little Help

What a beautiful bull and a beautiful story. Really puts life in perspective and I'm sure happy some landowners came through.

No irony in the timing of how things played out.

Dan, I wish you all the best. And Critter...way to come through.

Hard to say anything that hasn't already been said. Truly a great story about two great people who have made sacrifices for the benefit of someone else.

More than a hunting story. A life story, where once again, hunting is the twine that has bound two people in a manner that no one will ever forget. A story I will never forget and one I will come back to often when I need some reflection about what is important in life.

And all of us on Hunt Talk were lucky enough to get to follow along.

Congrats to Dan. My hat is off to both of you. May you both be provided the blessings reflective of what has transpired here.

We wish Dan the best. Whatever can be done for him in the future, I hope you would come back to Hunt Talk and ask for any help that we can provide.

Big smiles after reading this. Will be smiling all weekend as I think about this. Thanks Matt, for all you have done for Dan. It is a great example for all of us.

H:eek:ly Smokes that Bull is Awe... Some !!

Congrats to Dan for sticking to it and making a great shot - WTG !!!

Hero of the year award hands down !!

That's as good as it gets right there.
Big congrats to Dan, that's a great bull.

Huge Congrats to Dan! Also huge props to critter as well as everyone who pitched in to help them! Hunttalkers are the best!

WOW!! What a great ending to a great story! Matt thank you so much for letting us all be a part of this great adventure!!

Dan great bull!! Congrats to both of you!!

What a perfect post to read for the first time before heading out to hunt this morning with my Son. Should be a great day reguadless.
Nice job Matt!

Simply amazing the way it all came together over Thanksgiving. Congrats and thanks

Congrats to Dan on a great shot! Sounds like a great friendship was struck up! My hat off to the both of you Critter.

Congratulations! I am so happy that you guys were able to accomplish this. It was a well deserved bull. It is very nice to hear of this happening for some wonderful people. Glad it came together!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back