Playing with New Camera

Nemont

This is the first few images of my new digital camera. It is an Olympus 765, 10x optical zoom, only 4mp but it should work for what I need it for. Anyway here are a few pics of just everyday life around the Nemont household.

We went for a walk and the kids decided Jess, our lab, should be a husky. mtmiller, Axl should be happy he doesn't have three kids to entertain.
P6060005.jpg

alainakalebjess.jpg

P6060014.jpg

Taking a breather after the run.

b9b5ea60.jpg

The Nemont house

P6060013.jpg

Mrs. Nemont totally unimpressed by my Photograhper skills
mrsnemont.jpg

Nemont

Neat photos.. and a great looking family.. Perhaps Mrs. Nemont would be more appreciative of your skills as a photographer if you either gave her more warning or stuck to photographing the kids and the house? It sure is fun pulling the chain once in a while though, isn't it?

:cool:

Nice photos Nemont, thanks for sharing. They also down load fast on my slow computer but still have excellent resolution. Digital cameras look like the way to go anymore. I should consider getting one.

Great looking family Nemont. I like your house and yard. What year was it built? The new construction that I've seen doesn't have the same lines as those.

Nice looking family and I like the motor your son and daughter have on the scooter. :D

Looks like Spring in Glasgow and for once Havre might be in the same boat for now.

Looking forward to more pics, especially walleyes with the kids.

take care...

T-Bone,
My house was built in 1950 by a local lumber yard owner. It is a money pit. We are currently starting to work on the kitchen. Have redone the living/dining room, main floor bathroom and installed a new heating system. We bought it in 2001, I liked it because we are basically on our own block. It sits on four lots and we can let the kids roam without worrying about the neighbors yards. It has a full basement, main floor has hardwood throughout with two bedrooms and a bath and three bedrooms and a bath up.

What would you pay for a 2,700 sf home on a half acre, in town, corner lot? I am ashamed to tell you what I paid. I will just say it was less the $85,000. The joys of living in "West Dakota" as 1-Pointer says.

mtmiller,
We are green and just got a couple of inches of rain in the past few days. Hope Havre is getting it also.

Nemont

Nice shots Nemont!

...I've got that "don't you even think about it" look from my Mrs. on many occassions myself....just makes a guy wanna push a couple more buttons don't it? ;)

Great pics... My Mrs. gives me that look a lot too.. Maybe thats why she gives me those love bumps on my head hump Just love to push those buttons :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

WH,

Yes, She saw it and still wasn't impressed.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my family. My oldest is gone to camp for another week so she wasn't in the pics. Here is her again from last year.
Alaciamydeer_0001.jpg

As BuzzH would say, this should be an inspiration to hairy backed men everywhere. You can have nice kids and a Nice wife still look like this.

http___www.jpg

Nemont

Nice pics Nemont. I just picked up a new digital myself, a Minolta Dimage Z1. I only got it in the mail though just before I was knocked on my butt by a killer virus this past week. You just reminded me I need to take that thing out and play with it now that I am beginning to be coherant again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back