Pipe in your Best story Of Moosie, Mojave or Paws !! (Old old HT'er)

A topic like that - not "locked"? My how things have changed.

How does one get the title of Grand PooPa, or Gay Man? I would like to change from "Well-known member" to either the Hedgehog, or Well-hung member. May I get an admin to look into this request?
Hunted with John Wayne and Forrest Gump :)

Funniest part is Big Fin chimed in on that thread....no way he would keep that open these days.

I kinda remember some of those days .... but isn't it like the old 1960's saying ?

"if you remember the '60's then you weren't there"

Ohhhh. I just got my hair "Did" ......

Yah, I still do stuff to get reactions. Not sure why I never started my own TV show or pod cast .... love me or hate me I live rent free in your head.

View attachment 203225

View attachment 203226
You having a midlife Crisis or reliving your Teenage glory daze?

i always knew when you were bussin' at Shenanigans you were to big to be tamed!

MV5BMTUyNjk2ODg4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUxODAxNQ@@._V1_.jpg

..... you always knew it would get good when Greenhorn showed up. People would type paragraphs and he would destroy them in 1 sentence.

I remeber when someone on Yoopers board said " Greemhorn, you are just a bragger. Why do you only post pictures of big 6 point bulls". And he said " Because I only shoot big bulls."

Legendary...... (Congrats on yer Ram greenhorn) #Respect

You having a midlife Crisis or reliving your Teenage glory daze?

I'm losing my eyesight, but still have my hair. Figure I'd play around with it till I lose that. No midlife crisis, I went through that when I owned this board. As far as attention ? It's like Crack. You guys are my dealer. But don't mix up me wanting attention to caring what anyone thinks though.

Damn Moosie, you got old on us. I guess it has been 20 years though. FUK
I'm not as good as I once was. But I'm as good once as I ever was.

Like buzz would say " my hunting schedule would kill the average hunter". Maybe not as much any more but I get out every now and then.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back