Pipe in your Best story Of Moosie, Mojave or Paws !! (Old old HT'er)

Greenhorn papered BigStick speechless with a barrage of grip and grins once. Closest I’ve ever seen that dude to humility.

Stick’s rifle break in video is still a classic tho…as is his strange pirate lingo.

Lol, I always envisioned that dude hinting with an eyepatch and a parrot!

Bcat was another classic from back then

Mojave was my Secret Santa one year. I sent some powerhouse warm gloves to my secret......What did Mojave send me ??

Wasn't it Elkchaser who kept coming up with survival tricks, like if your thirsty drink your Pee! Then there was Quiet One, she drove Moosie crazy also. John

You guys need a life !!!!!! Haha. Man, all BS aside I miss the lot of you. You think I was busy before..... I started a camo company Www.CatchAndRelease.us , I started a fishing apparel line www.csik.us, I just filed a patent on a new backpacking jacket. Www.PakJak.us...... I have 5 kids, 3 still at home , 2 twin girl grand kids, a full time job , and a wife that's still hot and can't keep her hands off me.

I run tiktok, Instagram Facebook, and reply to emails, DMs, and phone calls.

I'd stay and tell you more about me but a friend called up a few hours ago which I've been helping to get his first elk and he was like "I'm 120 yards from an elk. " then I gave a couple pointers, he left it on speaker phone and I heard a BANG".

Looks like I'm driving across Idaho to help pack out an elk in the morning.......

Those of you that remember me taking 2-3 outfits before.... should see my backpack now. I have Pak-Jak photo shoot on the way into getting the elk. And I have 2 new pair of pants I need to test out. Maybe I'll post pictures :) I tend to post one or 2......

Thanks for the text messages about this thread. I would have missed it.. Every time I post @Big Fin , gets a notification to moderate me so there's that entertainment for me. I'm just messing. Someone told me I was brought up in a few of Randy's pod casts. I should make an appearance some day.

Well, since I brought up my new pants. Take a look at my promo video and tell me what you think.

Show season Expo starts next month and I'm scheduled to be at 2 of the same one Randy's at and I'm always honored he takes the time to say hi. Hes way more busy than me and makes this look easy.. He is still the best person I've ever met in this world. Call me soft in my old age but he is......

Love you guys, sorry I don't make it here often. Maybe I find the "Pan-Picture" and post it for the new guys..... or maybe it would get removed ;)

Love ya, and remember. I can care less whether you are saying good things or bad things about me, just keep talking about me. #FoShizzle

-Moosie, the one and only

That Pak-Jak is a great idea moosie!

YAh, The idea is great. Whether it catches on is another thing. It's a $100k+ gamble on my part. But I'm a betting man so I'll roll the dice. Just landed my first store contract. We'll see how the marketing goes between now and March for next year. Revamping the website by Monday, meeting with a few more this weekend. If you want to check out a Jacket, hit me up @ [email protected] I'd make you a deal on one.

IMG_7160.JPG

Back at the Stories.... Someone mentioned "Flip Flop Dan". I remember the Contest we had here to take pictures killing critters in Flip flops. this was my Favorite one of the year of me.

bear flops.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back