Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pipe in your Best story Of Moosie, Mojave or Paws !! (Old old HT'er)

Gunner46

Old/Long timers...let us bring back some history to HT, from the beginning, through some of those weird and ridiculous stuff that would never fly today. The 'WHY' HT has stayed as strong as it has, for all these years.

Don’t know if it was my favorite (there’s been a few) but this is typical of an Oscar adventure back in the day:

I recall Jose (aka Elkgunner, aka Mike Hawk) changing handles as often as a Kardashian switches spouses.

...but the real fun started when gunslinger bullyboys from other forums visited...or when Buzz and Moosie trolled those same forums.

Elkgunner was also the unofficial welcoming committee.

Oh yeah, Moosie have to go over and troll the MM crowd about once a month😂

Who was that dude from Anaconda that Buzz used to spar with on occasion… that was almost always something that would make beer fly out your nose. Somebody named Russ I think? Was like going to war with a flashlight when he took Buzz on🤣

Oh yeah, Moosie have to go over and troll the MM crowd about once a month😂

Who was that dude from Anaconda that Buzz used to spar with on occasion… that was almost always something that would make beer fly out your nose. Somebody named Russ I think? Was like going to war with a flashlight when he took Buzz on🤣
Elkcheese...

Greenhorn was way tougher on the cheese than I ever was.

Elkcheese...

Greenhorn was way tougher on the cheese than I ever was.

Lol…you, Greenhorn, Jose…really was pretty much the entire site though he brought it on himself most the time.
Kind of reminded me of a human version of whack-a-mole😂

We'd get banned if we pulled the crap that happened way back then... it sure was fun, and slightly inappropriate...🤣 Too many Moosie adventures to even start to list...

I think there should be a new ATV record book so the fat asses can feel good about themselves.

We could call it the Polaris and Kawasaki club or something along those lines.

Minimum scores would be 15 for whitetail, 20 for mule deer, 25 for elk, and 20 for pronghorn. That way at least a few ATVers could make it into some kind of book.

We'd then have definate proof that "trophy" animals are taken every year by atv fat asses.

Additional "bonus" points apply for those animals killed from illegally made trails, while the atv is running, or when the handle bars are used for a rest. Any animal taken while the atv rider and atv are actually moving would automatically make the P&K book.
Currently figuring out how to make Siri read this to me on repeat as I crawl in bed for the night.

I always enjoyed Moosie bagging on Bigstick….the guy from Alaska…Prince of Whales or something. They had some epic battles 🤣

When I had a Bighorn Crags sheep tag in 2006, I read and re-read T Bone’s story of Moosie’s sheep hunt. I got snowed out and skunked in mid-September but T Bone had a tag the same year and went back in October and got a ram.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back