Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pictures of the Minutemaids

minute men training

I heard that to be a minute man, you must take the 3 week Rex Kwan Do training.

16997139.jpg

a perfect 36-46-36 hump

So basically EG, Jose Cuervo, who ever the hell else he wants to betoday just wants to bitch about people doing something about illegal immigration while he is sitting on his ass doing nothing? GET OVER IT!!!

Bow2thePrincessGUNNER said:
So basically EG, Jose Cuervo, who ever the hell else he wants to betoday just wants to bitch about people doing something about illegal immigration while he is sitting on his ass doing nothing? GET OVER IT!!!

Bow... bitching are we ? Get over it :D :D

Hey Jose.. What's your bitch with fat folk?? I'm fat.. So what? Who cares? It's not a problem for me. Why is it a problem for you? Or do you just like making fun of people you consider inferior to yourself? Or is it because they are different? Or is it because they dress funny? Or is it because their skin is a different color?

Just how many things make you criticise or laugh at other people?

What makes you think you have the right to laugh at other people?

:cool:

Hey Dan I'm fat too and Jose making fun of us doesn't bother me either. But elkgunner hate's bowlers and my wife is one and it hurt's that he hate's her just cause she likes to bowl.

Some of you folks are so gullible. Gunner aka Jose just likes to get a rise out of you all. Really he is just like all of us here at hunttalk.com; fat, jobless, and enjoys the quality of life a double wide offers. This is gunner making cement blocks for his trailer.
jose.jpg

You guys gotta learn how to appreciate the good humor Gunner provides.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back