Pictures of the Minutemaids

Calif. Hunter said:
This really is getting hilarious!
LMAO.... Cheese correcting somebody on grammar and punctuation.... :D :D

Hey Cheese,
When you say "it" can't be found, are you referring to the pictures of you sodomizing the dead elk? Or are you referring to the pictures of the holes you dug in the ground? Or the references to your trip from Montana to another state to meet the 16 year old boy you "met" on the Internet???

I will be in a few hours, maybe I should take a bottle or 2. Dude with a girlfriend like you had pictured I would be hitting the bottle pretty hard also, but then again your a real man :rolleyes:

Delw

Delw said:
I will be in a few hours, maybe I should take a bottle or 2. Dude with a girlfriend like you had pictured I would be hitting the bottle pretty hard also, but then again your a real man :rolleyes:

Delw

Del,
Be careful with your punctuation, or ElkCheese will correct you. (It should have been "you're".....

Have fun fishing, and I thought of you when I went fishing Sunday. Got 5 miles from the house and the front wheel on the boat trailer started smoking. Lost a bearing. Then pulled the other side off to get the part number on the toasted bearing and the outside bearing on that wheel was broken. Two hours in a bank parking lot replacing bearings and sanding the spindle before finally making it to Brownlee. Couldn't catch much for crappie, just had to waste the day with 2-3 lb small mouth. As if that takes any skill to catch a bass..... |oo

Boat trailers are a pain in the ass when the bearings spin.

sorry you had to waste your day on smallies

Oh no you silly guner/sybil....

The only reasons the corrections have been going in lately isn't because I am hitting every thing perfect or others for that matter...

Far from that....

It is because I am showing that neither of you guys walk on water or have any room to correct any one else on their grammar... ;)

Well at least until you get to be perfect any way... :eek: :D:D:D

I know every one else has noticed they don't get their stuff touched... They don't care... It is only those that are throwing rocks in their own glass house that I want to have fun with....

!!! OH MY GOD !!!! THE HYPOCRICY OF IT ALL!!! ;)

Hose B /Gummer is a 'Chubby Chaser" he posted a picture of a minuteman with a gut .. before the project even started.... Now he is pulling out all of his PHD> skills looking for more pics... Hose B loses again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back