Caribou Gear

Pickup of the Future?

Looks like the Nikola Badger is now toast...

Well... I mean they pushed a car down a hill and said they drove it. I blame GM for getting this far without cutting ties

I personally know 3 people that have put down deposits on the Tesla Cyber truck. I drive 50 miles one way each day and have seen a dramatic increase in Tesla’s and even more Toyota hybrids on the road this year.

Some videos of Rivian’s CEO off-roading in the R1T in mud and snow...

Only 5 months until they start deliveries!

Daughter said the SUV build has started. Sent me a picture of the first one off the line.

Guaranteed you will see some guy with a puffy jacket and a 6.5CM getting out of one of these (with CA plates) at the trail head this fall.
Fixed it for you... 😁

Hoping to get mine in the Oct/Nov timeframe, so it could be me. Although it’ll be a 300WSM with WY plates and I won’t be shooting beyond 300yds and no Facebook/YouTube/Twitter posts... :LOL:

I have a reservation for the truck.

5E51A6E9-50BB-4EBC-849A-210DE51DE8D7.jpeg

Cool thing about electric is that you have ample storage for the extra long jumper cables...
1612236009874.jpeg

I have a reservation for the truck.

View attachment 172397

Cool thing about electric is that you have ample storage for the extra long jumper cables...
View attachment 172399
I like the looks of that better than the Tesla, but still...

That said, for anything and everything I've done locally an electric truck would have worked fine for me. My one out of state hunting trip I did this year I rented anyway.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back