Caribou Gear Tarp

perfered game with a bow

mdcrossbow

Which game animal do you prefer to hunt with a bow. For me it's whitetail deer, I'm still new at turkey hunting and I would probably use my flint lock for any large game out west if I make the trip to hunt Elk or Mulies. Having never hunted Elk I would want something that gave me a little more distance and still make the hunt a challenge. I will not take a shot with my bow more then 35 yards and with my flintlock not more then 150 yards.

Last edited:
anything, and everything. nothing like the rush you get from being up close and personnal with the game.

From rabbits to elk & beyond for me.I to like to be up close & personal So just at that moment that animal says " shoot I've been outsmarted".I have never tried turkeys though these easterns are just to dam spooky already I'll stick to the ole 16ga. for those thunder chickens

ELK....for sure, nothing like them slobbering bastages!

Hunt mostly whitetails have hunted turkeys some were targets of oppurtunity. Given the money and the chance any big game animal anywhere.

I've hunted deer ,beer, hog,turkey,small game and bowfished any hunting with the bow is enjoying for me its the only kinda hunting that connects me to my heritage . Good luck and straight shooting

My favorit is probably elk just because the time of year. Also like muleys but may chase elk with a rifle this year.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back