Pending Archery World Record Sheep

You're the one making accusations...

Can't say I have any first hand knowlege of anyone on here taking a LO voucher. Pretty ballsy of you to accuse otherwise.

I'm betting 75 percent of the guys I know could hunt him into the ground.

I doubt you know more about this guy than anyone else. Are you implying that you and your friends are better hunters, or just your friends? Either way its a pretty bold statement.

Last edited:

Can't say I have any first hand knowlege of anyone on here taking a LO voucher. Pretty ballsy of you to accuse otherwise.

I doubt you know more about this guy than anyone else. Are you implying that you and your friends are better hunters, or just your friends? Either way its a pretty bold statement.

There was an old guy from Calif that used to brag about buying them in New Mexico. If I remember correctly, he killed a decent bull with a muzzle loader over a water tank on a ranch with a landowner's tag.

I see pictures of others big animals, and congradulate them, but don't envy them or discredit how they killed them. I look at the animals haning on my walls and think how lucky I am to afford the time and money to have those experiences and memories. Some people have more of each than me, can't really fault them for it. Life isn't fair.
You're a better man than I!!! :D I envy lots of folks that posts here for the opportunities they've made for themselves, including you! However, I don't hate on them for it like some here are now doing. I made my decisions and I live with it. Still want more though... :(

The discredit to folks/hunts like this and if it's not a DIY/OYOA trip is getting old around here...

I live next to a lesbian. I have spent many hours googling and researching lesbians .

I bet that was some interesting research.

This thread has sure wandered into bizarro world from the posting of a possible new world record bow killed ram to a guy researching lesbians and offering to share a two man tent with Greenhorn.

Nemont

Last edited:
I just want to say I was not trying to single out az402. I know nothing about him..

Let's keep it that way.

So you threw it out there about the Voucher/Land Owners tags, lets see who you had in mind? Oh and the AZ is capitalized on my handle, not lower case, get it right tuffy.

Last edited:

Im just saying sometime someone on here has or is buying them. They all get sold but no one buys them kinda funny dont you think? If you killed a big bull with one would you start the story with "so after spending my kids college money on a landowner..."
Im definitely not saying its the norm on here but people likely have an opinion based on THERE OWN best interest.

You all are wound up so tight. Relax a little, so you dont like my humor dont read my posts what do I care. This is the internet not the NY times

Im just saying sometime someone on here has or is buying them. They all get sold but no one buys them kinda funny dont you think? If you killed a big bull with one would you start the story with "so after spending my kids college money on a landowner..."
Im definitely not saying its the norm on here but people likely have an opinion based on THERE OWN best interest.
Is that what your father did with your education funds? Please change your name to elkchsr.

You're speling hurts mine eyes. Their I said it. ;) :D

I don't hate on them for it like some here are now doing. QUOTE]

I dont either I just dont hold it on the same level as the average guy drawing it after 20 years putting on a pack and getting after it. Really I stoped careing about this after my first post yesterday. But I love to see how mad some of the big ego dicks on here get so I keep it going.

I dont either I just dont hold it on the same level as the average guy drawing it after 20

You realize beating the draw does not equate to a single ounce of hunting skill, right?

The guy could be one badass of a hunter and is just tired of waiting 20 years for his turn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back