Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Pending Archery World Record Sheep

Hey you jealous crybaby- If II were a betting man, I'd bet all but the gradeschoolers in that photo each have forgotten more about big game hunting than you and all your potatocellar-sniffing pals combined will ever know.

Funny how it's such a travesty when a guy shells out 300 grand for a MT animal, yet it's okay that the rest of us can annually take a dozen big game animals, along with every feathered friend and fish that inhabits our state - for the price of a day of skiing at BigSky.
Spoken like a true d bag internet tough guy I'd tell you to come say that to my face but I'm afraid your ego wouldn't fit in my little house.

The outfitter and one of his buddies were showing off pics. of that ram (Flare, they were calling it) at the sheep show in Boz. back in Feb. The big rams in the Breaks are no secret. The outfitters and guys who spend time up there have them named. If I remember right, that ram wasn't even their #1 choice at that time.

The Breaks and its' sheep are turning into a big money game for some. $300k tags, huge tresspass fees, airplane hazing, undercover sting operations, etc. I'm sure it is just going to keep getting worse.

My friend was there to witness and film the kill shot. The scouting didn't start until he bought the tag. Nice try though. So unless you or anyone else has any first hand knowledge of how the whole deal went down without speculation you might want to keep it to yourselfs.

QUOTE]

Didn't scout until tag was bought- Complete Bullshit-LMAO

Lawnboy- Nice Try? Actually my "speculation" was right and your "first hand knowledge" was completely wrong apparantly. Sucks when you go stand up for your buddy only to find the story doesn't add up. Ol "Flare" has propably been photographed hundreds of times and passed around the table from Reno to Bozeman and e-mailed around the globe to pump up bidders for the auction.

Sorry, but I will take my 180 class ram I shot with my bow at 20 yards, by myself and packed it out alone!

ANYONE can shoot a big animal if they have the money!!!!

John
I'm jealous of this guy for sure. I would take a 180 ram any day. I would probably just need to stumble into it though. Because I'm not smart enough to kill 1 with skill, and my moms ugly, I'm not strong, I don't have all of my teeth. Did I miss anything greenhorn. dbag

I never compared UT and MT.
I said the sheep in the Breaks are turning into a big money game for some, and will probably get worse.

Like Whitetail on the Milk, or elk in 70% of MT. What are we going to do about it?

I never compared UT and MT.
I said the sheep in the Breaks are turning into a big money game for some, and will probably get worse.

As long as auction tags don't increase in number, I'm all for them increasing in price...they were out of my range at 300K and they'll be out of my range a 500K, 700K, or whatever the "big money" inflates them to. More money for FWP...

I leave for a couple of hours and this thread turns into a bitch fight! LMAO!

Like I've said before, this site never ceases to amuse me...with a little info thrown in for fun!

I leave for a couple of hours and this thread turns into a bitch fight! LMAO!

Like I've said before, this site never ceases to amuse me...with a little info thrown in for fun!
Guess my two man tent comment struck a hidden nerve.

wouldn't fit in my little house.

Speaking of little houses... Why don't you tell us a little about that mule deer you have hanging in your house! That might be the reason your humble abode seems small!

As long as auction tags don't increase in number, I'm all for them increasing in price...they were out of my range at 300K and they'll be out of my range a 500K, 700K, or whatever the "big money" inflates them to. More money for FWP...

I'm not referring to the tag price only..but all the other stuff that has been going on up there the last few years. I hope the gov tag price keeps increasing too.

Late thoughts

1.I bet when his wife found out what he spent, the cost of that tag doubled.
2.His kids are the ones that should be complaining, he is spending their inheritance fast. Spending it on taxidermy mounts that they will end up selling for $50 at the garage sale after he kicks the bucket.
3.I’m in @$35 for the Elkmagnet/Greenhorn octagon pay per view.

Late thoughts

1.I bet when his wife found out what he spent, the cost of that tag doubled.
2.His kids are the ones that should be complaining, he is spending their inheritance fast. Spending it on taxidermy mounts that they will end up selling for $50 at the garage sale after he kicks the bucket.
3.I’m in @$35 for the Elkmagnet/Greenhorn octagon pay per view.

1. The guy has to be single...there is no other possible explanation
2. See above...no kids
3. Front row seats are 300K, so you may as well buy a sheep tag

Speaking of little houses... Why don't you tell us a little about that mule deer you have hanging in your house! That might be the reason your humble abode seems small!
I would love to. I thought you would never ask. Ill post tomorrow.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back