MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pea & Bean Seed - strange things for sale

fishing4sanity

Free + you pay shipping. I just finished planting beans here on the farm. Every year I've got leftover pea and bean seed that has been in the planter and so I can't return it. If you grow a big garden and it's worth it for you to pay for Flat Rate shipping let me know. I think a small flat rate box is $8.30 currently (or if you wanna go crazy I can get a bigger box). I've got regular green peas, a couple varieties of garden beans and Navy beans. This is treated seed so it's not safe for human or animal consumption - you gotta grow it first. Anyway, this might be the strangest thing listed in the classifieds, but if you're needing some seed let me know.

Dang good gesture!! Twould also work for someone, especially local, looking for some wildlife food. I know I'd be interested, just not sure it'd be worth the shipping costs for the amount I'd like to have.

If you don't get many takers this way, may check with the local Pheasants Forever chapter. Might be something they could use in their seed program.

Dang good gesture!! Twould also work for someone, especially local, looking for some wildlife food. I know I'd be interested, just not sure it'd be worth the shipping costs for the amount I'd like to have.

If you don't get many takers this way, may check with the local Pheasants Forever chapter. Might be something they could use in their seed program.

Cant Feed it to the wildlife as it is treated with probably an insecticide to keep cutworms or other ground living insects from eating the seed after it is planted. So whom ever gets this will have to plant as a food plot or plant and harvest

Ask the Spokane bird dog club if they have any habitat plots they plant?

Cant Feed it to the wildlife as it is treated with probably an insecticide to keep cutworms or other ground living insects from eating the seed after it is planted. So whom ever gets this will have to plant as a food plot or plant and harvest
Planting it for a foodplot is what I meant, but realize I wasn't very clear in how I wrote it.

How many pounds of peas will fit in the box? Looking for a garden cover crop this winter.

It looks like a Small Flat Rate Box holds approx. 1 lb 12 oz of seed (the attached pic). If you want more I believe for less than $10 I could get at least 4 pounds in a non-flat rate box to most US locations. If you're interested let me know your zip code and if any of these amounts work for you and I can figure out shipping.
IMG-3877.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back