Caribou Gear Tarp

Passing of a loved one.

Muledeer4me

I should be getting ready for an elk hunt but I can't seem to get excited about anything.

My mom passed away last tuesday night.
I got the call about 10:00 am last wed.
What a shock.
I just needed to remind everyone to make sure to tell your loved one's how much they mean to you,because we really never know when it will be the last time we see them.
Take care,

Deb

Sorry to hear about your lose.
frown.gif
frown.gif

When my mom passed away, I had a hunt scheduled. It was two days after her funeral and hard to get excited about it. I went though I sort of dragged myself, getting ready and getting there, she was always happy, when her kids were able to do things that made them happy, so I figured I shouldn't cancel the hunt. I ended up having fun on the hunt.

Just keep going through the motions, life goes on. Sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and the rest of the family.
frown.gif

She is in a better place MD,my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sorry for the loss of your loved one. A tripo may be best thing for you to get away alone and by yourself, that's were I do my best thinking.

Prayers be with you.

Sorry to hear about your MOM!! I think loosing your mom is worse than loosing any other family member. Go on the hunt, and remember your mom is with ya. The success's you have will be your mom's doing. Just helping her son....one more time.

Deb, You have my most heart felt condolences. The loss of a parent or a sibling is always the hardest...

cool.gif

I`m very sorry to hear about your mom Deb, it really suck`s as you age, and your loved one`s pass away, i lost a sister 2 yrs. ago and she was only 55, my parent`s are both 78 so i know that realisticly they may not have alot of time left,so i see them every day [they live on 5 acres next to me ] but even at their age they both get "excited" for me when i go hunting, and i bet your mom would want for you to go hunting, as she knows how much you love it. there is not a physical pain that compare`s to what you are going thru at this time, try to stay strong and get thru this. I`m sorry C.J.

Thank you all for the kind word's.
My mom hunted deer,fished and loved to camp.
I know she would be telling me to go,that there is nothing left to do.

"Think of what she'd tell you to do now and then do it."
Ithaca,
She would tell me I need to say I'm sorry for being such an ass to some of you guy's!!!!! That she didn't raise any of us girls to act like that.
Although she did have some good laugh's over some of our back and forth post's.
She would tell me I'm sooooooo much like my dad, getting alittle to much pleasure in pushing button's just to get a rise out of someone.

Again thank's to all of you.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back