Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Papoose on the prairie

Thanks for all of the comments guys! I am truly blessed to have such a healthy son and a wife that loves to hunt. I can't wait for our future adventures. It's going to be tough this season but we'll make it work.

Well done. Your wife's buck is sweet. I've never seen one like that. Congrats.

I was more or less begging her to shoulder mount it but between $$ and wall space she elected to go with a euro. It's the nicest buck she's shot in quite a few years now.

Crystal's buck is a slammer, tons of mass that doesn't show up in the pictures. Shoulder mounts are cool, but it'll be fun having a euro so you can take that thing down and fondle it whenever.

That's awesome Colter got tag along also, you guys did awesome.

Crystal's buck is a slammer, tons of mass that doesn't show up in the pictures. Shoulder mounts are cool, but it'll be fun having a euro so you can take that thing down and fondle it whenever.

That's awesome Colter got tag along also, you guys did awesome.

Thanks Randy. I'm stoked she got that buck as last year she didn't even get to hunt. I'll try to put a tape on that buck...not sure what to do with the extra cutter it will probably take someone with more skill to measure this one.

Mtlion - Super cool hunt. My wife and I have been doing the same stuff with our 18 month old. It is easy when they are as small as your boy, but once they can walk it gets harder until they can understand whats going on.

Mtlion - Super cool hunt. My wife and I have been doing the same stuff with our 18 month old. It is easy when they are as small as your boy, but once they can walk it gets harder until they can understand whats going on.

Dang I was hoping next year would be easier...He stayed in the rig the whole hunt and only emerged for pics. We're discussing deer hunting strategy which is going to be more difficult than the goats.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back