Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Papa Moose and Idaho Bugler's Adventures

Otown

My dad called me tonight and had me copy some stuff down to put on here

At the begining of the day they saw a bull, probaly a 300 with about 16 cows. A little while later they saw another bull, probaly a 310 also with 16 cows. They stalked in to 90 yards but they couldn't get closer. At midday they returned to camp and organized it some more. I am forgetting something? Oh yah, they ate lunch too, why wouldn't they? In the afternoon when they went out and were in the middle of alot of bulls. There was one bull a 6 by 7 with a score of about 360, 370 , 380, this is getting tiring how about over 350. They only got 100 yards close, darn it. There was a few low 300 satelite bulls, 3 of them got pretty close. Later they were calling bulls and they had 6 to 8 bulls answer. My dad is sure there are 2 really good bulls, not just 1. Thats it for today check in tommorow night for the next update.

"Promise me son not to do the things I've done"......like don't type with your fists.

Odog's tag line should be "He ain't heavy, he's my daddy"

Thanks for the update. It was nice to be able to read it without guessing :D:p :D

I musta wernt to the same skooling syestem as mousie cause i kan red him jerst find........ha ha it takes him alot to hunt and peck for keys on the keyboard....that may be the best hunting he does on here:D

Eye kan spal bettar ten mousie....... Just kidding, why would eye spal that bad?:D :D

Thanks for keeping us informed.Patiently waiting for the next update.(hope I spelled everything ok)

In the morning they got back to the elk. They were glassing for a while then went to calling. One bull came within 40 yards, it was a small 6 point. Then they saw a Big Bull, they also saw 7 other bulls, plus 8 cows. 3 of those bulls came close, my dad almost shot one of them. Then they looked for another spot to be and they shot some ground squirrels for fun. After that they got on a large rock and started calling some bulls in. Bugler called in a bull but it came in silently. Moosie went and checked out but spooked, the bull was a 6 point. Then they glassed over the canyon and saw four bulls, they went after them. On their way there they jumped 2 raghorns. The four bulls they saw kind of came close. One came closer then the others but it was a small 4 point, Moosie drew on that one.:D There was also a big bull there and my dad was changing bulls when the wind shifted, darn it. Six bulls bailed out, not just four. Then they hiked back out. There is tough hunting in there, the bulls sneak up quietly so Moosie and Bugler say. Idaho bugler is kind of sick so Moosie can keep up:D Thats the update for today, as you know there will be another oe tommorow evening.

does anyone know what area of wyoming they are hunting?

Anybody that asks this question on the internet should be banned, and anybody that answers should be strung up and flogged with a cane.

Thanks for the update, Odoggy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back