Pair of AZ Desert Muley Bucks

rk_az

My neighbor and I got these on the same hunt in Arizona's Unit 37B. I posted pics of mine in the Deer section a while back, but we finally got the two side by side.

P1110359.jpg

P1110369.jpg

Last edited:
Those are two great bucks! Congrats to both of you.

A big buck is on my bucket list......gotta quit shooting dinks!

Fantastic looking bucks...have to be very happy with them from that area..what ages did you put them at..they look similar even though the one with the mass can throw you a bit as to age.

Those bucks are awesome!

My dog jumped a monster buck similar to those while we were quail hunting in that unit 10 years ago.

It was one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen. I couldn't imagine finding two like that on the same hunt.

Nicely done.

what ages did you put them at..they look similar even though the one with the mass can throw you a bit as to age.

Not sure, mine (on the right) was defintely the older of the two, he had a serious roman nose with battle scars and more gray in the face. There is definitely some good genetics going on in that area.

Not sure, mine (on the right) was defintely the older of the two, he had a serious roman nose with battle scars and more gray in the face. There is definitely some good genetics going on in that area.

Thanks for the reply.

Its always nice to be hunting units/areas where animals can age..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back