MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

PA Monster Bull

Congrats again! Once you know the TV show time and date, please share it, and of course taxidermy pics when you get him back. That bull has simply got amazing character and mass.

We were told today our episode of our elk hunt will air the week of 7/10 on Outdoor Channel.

Our Elk hunt air yesterday on Outdoor Channel

It will air tomorrow evening at 6 pm on Outdoor Channel for anyone wishing to view.
I believe they did a great job with the show.

But, I am no professional.

That is one hell of a bull. Congrats. I am happy to see a nice 340ish bull on the normal area I hunt . I would not know what to do with any of those smaller bulls let alone that beast.

Well done and a huge congrats Josh. Wish the PA hunt had more airtime. Thanks for sharing the story. Got a feeling the odds in the PA lottery just got a little longer.

As you said, biggest bull you'll ever get. May as well retire from elk hunting now....ha! Didnt think so.

Well done and a huge congrats Josh. Wish the PA hunt had more airtime. Thanks for sharing the story. Got a feeling the odds in the PA lottery just got a little longer.

As you said, biggest bull you'll ever get. May as well retire from elk hunting now....ha! Didnt think so.

Thank you.
Sorry, but yeah I think the odds in the lottery are gonna get a bit higher.. haha

My taxidermist will have my Bull mounted on form next week.
Then hopefully following week my pedestal base will be done. Going with rough cut weathered lumber that dried out.
I will try to post up some pics.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back