Pa elk

dgc1963

Just saw a story the 455 inch bull killed in Pa is now number 6th non typical after BnC club official scoring im sure a pic was on here but dont know how to find it n post again

Some of those PA bulls are amazing. I saw one in 2001 standing beside a trailer in Benezette that was either an 8x9 or 9x10. It that had one of those apparently common for that location points that goes out to the side, and splits and it was huge.

The next year, I was invited for an overnight at a place a few miles away right next to an elk viewing area. There were more people than needed to be in the small cabin so I just threw my sleeping bag on the ground outside. Elk bugled all night. Around daylight, a huge bull, a bull that I am 99% sure was the bull from the year before, chased a nice six point by me within a few yards of where I was laying.

Yes we do have some monsters here I have max points and cross my fingers every yr on the drawing day
My buddy knows know matter where we are planning to go Co or Idaho if I get a tag here im 100% obsessed with a Pa elk hunt

Back