P&Y Whitey

AZ402

Here are a few pics of my 2007 Texas whitetail buck. I had a great hunt in some of the best country Texas has to offer. This is a giant cattle ranch and everything is free ranging. I won't bore you with a long story, so here are the pics.

P1110544.jpg

P1110564.jpg

P1110562.jpg

WOW nice buck

what scares me is the tounge action in the lower pic.

Nice buck stan congrats

PHOTOSHOP

What I mean is, you should photoshop your tounge out of the pic. I think thats actually worse than having the damn deers tounge sticking out. J/K.

Really nice buck and with a bow-congrats!

Great buck Stan. To you and most everyone else this year, great field shots. Very much appreciated.

Congrats Stan. Great buck and even better with a bow.

Looking at the body size and comparing to other bucks I have seen from TX, that one looks to be on the obese side. Maybe it is the camera angle, but that looks like a "way larger than average" body size.

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats Stan. Great buck and even better with a bow.

Looking at the body size and comparing to other bucks I have seen from TX, that one looks to be on the obese side. Maybe it is the camera angle, but that looks like a "way larger than average" body size.

Thanks for sharing!

Randy, he was huge bodied for a TX deer. He was an old buck. He had more fat on him than any other deer I'd ever seen.

He's got it all Stan,.. nice color, mass, tine length, good width, big body. Jackpot 8 pt. Congrats.

Nice buck...congrats!!

As for the tongue sticking out...classic closet case ball licker...;)

Congrats nice buck and with a bow makes it even better.What part of texas?My wifes from texas so someday I hope to do a hunt or two down there.

pretty sweet buck. I guess he will go on the wall?
Seeing your tounge brings back memories of that AZ lope hunt

pretty sweet buck. I guess he will go on the wall?

He'll go on as a Euro mount. He isn't any bigger than the last whitey I shot. Any shoulder mounts for whitetail will have to go over 140. I have a big muley in mind for this coming December AZ archery hunt. I have to save some room for him...;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back