OYOA - Big changes coming

up - up and away. We all celebrate your success and can't wait to see the new show. Congrats.

Interesting.

Does that mean the format change is sponsor driven? ....

Nope. Same sponsors.

The change is driven by me. I want to do something that is a deeper story than what we have been doing. I want a style and format that is different from normal outdoor TV. What we have done with OYOA has been received greatly, thanks to all of you who watch. I know that we can do even better, all while telling the self-guided hunter story.

Nope. Same sponsors.

The change is driven by me. I want to do something that is a deeper story than what we have been doing. I want a style and format that is different from normal outdoor TV. What we have done with OYOA has been received greatly, thanks to all of you who watch. I know that we can do even better, all while telling the self-guided hunter story.

Awesome.

Congrats Randy! I’m sure we’ll love it as much as OYOA, but I thought for sure you were talking about a book deal. Any chance for that?

Sounds like a PITA to me Finn, I sure hope you enjoy creating all this video content.

Don't forget the joy of the hunt! Congrats and Best wishes.

Sounds great, looking forward to seeing the new episodes. Really appreciate what you are doing in the hunting television industry! Great to see someone showing what hunting is all about for most of us! Thanks Randy.

From my own perspective I have no issues what so ever. Cannot wait to see how it plays out. Best of luck and success to you and Mrs Fin!!

Back