Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
People love to market goofy, niche products to hunters. My buddies and I are always sharing them with each other. I still think my favorite is the gut shark
Don't remember the gut shark, but I'll never forget the "deer view mirror"

Not everyone is the pro at everything they do like you are. There are probably a million things that are patented and don’t suit everyone.

I told him I sight my rifles in at 100 yards then everything beyond that is a rock. They were nice guys and made a nice offer so they could get feedback on their invention.

So I went to the expo to see what products people might have that I would find interesting, listen to my sons compete in the elk bugling competition, shoot the latest Mathews bow, buy some Peak meals at a discount, run into other people I know, admire some nice trophy mounts, visit with the optics dealers at Zeiss, Leica, Swarovski, look at suppressors, see what bullet manufacturers are pushing, go to the food court for lunch, talk to the guys at OnX, pay little attention to what people are wearing and still managed to enjoy the expo.

You could do a lot worse walking down the hall at work and see what other employees are wearing and how overweight they are.

There is nothing in Montana that assembles that much outdoor related equipment and hunting opportunities. You will see what you are looking for and if you are looking for something or someone to critique, you don’t have to go to Salt Lake to do that…
I’d recommend SHOT show to see new/innovative products as opposed to the Utard hunt Halloween. Just a friendly tip. And FYI I am absolutely not a pro at much of anything, but not completely special needs.

I’d recommend SHOT show to see new/innovative products as opposed to the Utard hunt Halloween. Just a friendly tip. And FYI I am absolutely not a pro at much of anything, but not completely special needs.
When is the last time you walked into the Shot Show?

That's surprising a big "shot" like you can't get into shot show.

Maybe being an ambassador of the sight-in butt-out tool will pay off for you with a way into shot show.

Dont lose sight of the dream...pun there.
I am a big shot and I can get in, scum like you would need to be on a leash…

And you went to the hunt expo in SLC?

Why?
How ignorant are you? I explained more than once and I don’t need your constant criticism.

You show what an ass you really are whenever you see anything I may do or say and feel the need to impose your idiotic perception of anything not sanctioned by Buzzh.

You’re too conceited to see that the first couple pages addressed an outdoor show that you and greenhorn have turned into your own sideshow. Any other people that may share in going to the show are now silenced.

I don’t pick your opinions and posts apart, yet some petty personality trait you have is exhibited every time you post. Why don’t you be the man you pretend to be and stick to your own stories and opinions…

How ignorant are you? I explained more than once and I don’t need your constant criticism.

You show what an ass you really are whenever you see anything I may do or say and feel the need to impose your idiotic perception of anything not sanctioned by Buzzh.

You’re too conceited to see that the first couple pages addressed an outdoor show that you and greenhorn have turned into your own sideshow. Any other people that may share in going to the show are now silenced.

I don’t pick your opinions and posts apart, yet some petty personality trait you have is exhibited every time you post. Why don’t you be the man you pretend to be and stick to your own stories and opinions…
Did you carve your name on the wall of fame at the expo/Salt Palace...just curious?

The expo is a joke, you probably fit right in.

Did you wear gaiters and sitka gear? Be honest.

Did you carve your name on the wall of fame at the expo/Salt Palace...just curious?

The expo is a joke, you probably fit right in.

Did you wear gaiters and sitka gear? Be honest.
Good job! Keep it up, so you want me to play the same game.

If I participated in those name calling activities, I would say something about how both your eyes come out the same hole and you could save a ton of money on glasses as you would only need one lens. I would say something about being not only short but ugly.

But I am not going to get trapped into playing your games…

The expo was mostly a joke, like usual, but I did attend cause I can get in free and wanted to see the MagView spotting scope attachment. Bought one for a discount and a jetboil for 40% off. New EXO pack looks nice but too expensive. Definitely lots of people who took themselves too seriously. Lots of expensive tags that will do nothing to put more animals in the mountains. Same old same old.

@shrapnel seriously though

Regarding the expo, did you not apply for some chances at the Henries or pauns deer, maybe Boulder or beaver elk, etc?

Aside from the sight in tool - any other cool thing?

You had to see some crazy Utard action?

I’d go again someday under the right circumstances. I’ve never had a bad time there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back