Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to go on?

Why can’t you take it to your appointed righteous neighborhood and go with it. You can’t be that stupid to pretend you are informing anyone, when your only purpose here it to discredit my weekend.

Don’t keep up your pathetic attempt to warn the public at my expense.
You said the expo did no such thing...sticking to that? Your weekend is yours to do with what you want, knock yourself out.

However that doesn't change the over a decade of corruption that takes place there, its sad.

Its been a while since the corruption of the expo as been pointed out on hunttalk, will be sure to get the word out sooner next year.

Corruption defined is the SFW expo...on every level. Exactly why I won't attend it again, unless its to make fun of it with Greenhorn.

You are really a piece of work. You support oppressive and deceptive exploitation of humanity by supporting the poor conditions and labor practices that exist in communist China by buying and using Chinese merchandise.

Wow, you can really stay the course of perfection…

You are really a piece of work. You support oppressive and deceptive exploitation of humanity by supporting the poor conditions and labor practices that exist in communist China by buying and using Chinese merchandise.

I didn’t think Morman folk smoked crack.

Do you need to see a Doctor?

Not sure where that came from, but I suspect a stroke.

For your intellectual research on hunting Utah as a non resident. Two very curious links for your review in praise of hunt expo and all things Utah big game hunting for non residents..

I think its at least 740 tags now that go to Utah Corruption, 200 at the expo and 540 in other events/give-away programs. I haven't really looked in a while but that was the last count I read about.

Do you need to see a Doctor?

Not sure where that came from, but I suspect a stroke.
Of course your rational is right, anything else be damned. If you had half the energy you claim to right this immense outdoor catastrophe, why are you wasting your time on me?

Go after Leupold, Leica, Kuiu, Sitka, Mathews, Underarmor, Black Ovis, Streamlight, Toyota, Eastmans Journal and hundreds of other companies contributing to this hunting devastation instead of your attack of my weekend and discussing a sighting tool that you have to compare to a “butt out” tool.

Focus on the source not the indirect individuals in attendance.

What in earth are you talking about?
The cannon on main, and your user name “shrapnel.” Is that not based entirely on something an excellent man actually did in his youth? This claim of yours was posted before. As you should know, you can change your user name. May I recommend Bullshit Freak.

Of course your rational is right, anything else be damned. If you had half the energy you claim to right this immense outdoor catastrophe, why are you wasting your time on me?

Go after Leupold, Leica, Kuiu, Sitka, Mathews, Underarmor, Black Ovis, Streamlight, Toyota, Eastmans Journal and hundreds of other companies contributing to this hunting devastation instead of your attack of my weekend and discussing a sighting tool that you have to compare to a “butt out” tool.

Focus on the source not the indirect individuals in attendance.
Those companies didn't steal 200 tags worth of a public asset. They also probably all have very tight accounting, unlike SFW and the expo. They also aren't known grifters.

Did you not read the links I provided?

I'm not wasting time on you, just letting everyone know what the expo really is and why its a joke.

The cannon on main, and your user name “shrapnel.” Is that not based entirely on something an excellent man actually did in his youth? This claim of yours was posted before. As you should know, you can change your user name. May I recommend Bullshit Freak.
This is the second time you accuse me of something I didn’t do. Never did I claim any connection to the cannon being fired in front of the courthouse.

This is the second time you accuse me of something I didn’t do. Never did I claim any connection to the cannon being fired in front of the courthouse.
Really? What was the first time I accused you of something you didn’t do?

What’s the name “shrapnel” from? Again.

Note above - I never said “courthouse” I said on main.

What’s the 9th commandment?

God would not be happy Kirk.

Really? What was the first time I accused you of something you didn’t do?

What’s the name “shrapnel” from? Again.

Note above - I never said “courthouse” I said on main.

What’s the 9th commandment?

God would not be happy Kirk.
Your dead friend made a claim that many others have. It is funny to look back at the prank it was, but if as many people that did it as claimed it would have been fired there more than it’s use in the Indian wars. If it wasn’t the courthouse, it wasn’t the cannon.

I made no claim of ever having done that…

Your dead friend made a claim that many others have. It is funny to look back at the prank it was, but if as many people that did it as claimed it would have been fired there more than it’s use in the Indian wars. If it wasn’t the courthouse, it wasn’t the cannon.

I made no claim of ever having done that…
My “dead friend” never made the claim.

You made the claim elsewhere (24hr campfire).

So much for your claim to fame. Tomorrow when you wake up and look into the mirror..

1675666661144.gif

When is the last time you walked into the Shot Show?

You can find a way. Just saying. I went for work a couple times. My sister helped some others. @schmalts and I have had great times at shot
This was one hell of a party. Not as good as Spearmint Rhino stories though. The private party was really cool after Uncle Ted played. Everyone was blow away when Jay Gregory put on a long wig and spandex and did a metal band show.

Attachments

• P1060415.JPG
    P1060415.JPG
    758.7 KB · Views: 110
  • P1060440.JPG
    P1060440.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • P1060441.JPG
    P1060441.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • P1060429.JPG
    P1060429.JPG